Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Other Makes and Models

Other Makes and Models Section for people who don't have 5.0s but still have badass cars. DFW 5.0s Welcomes everyone

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #76
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
U were basically saying there was probably going to be a LT revision in the c7. I was stating just because it happened in the c6 doesnt necessarily mean it will in the c7 using the c5 history as an example.
That's fair.

Decided to respond to that vs the c6 time being faster than the C7 time that u posted. Good call.
Fixt.

Just so you know, Junkie and i both like the c7, just dont see a 20k bump in price with the way it performs... if it was 50 k loaded like it should be, itd be a pretty sweet car. Id pay 30 k for a 1 year old one like i did my c6..
That's fair, deciding price is subjective. Performance data isn't.

I understand your view on it. Junkie is apparently either just trolling like there's no tomorrow or having his own personal beerfest.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Old 01-16-2014, 12:59 PM   #77
Grandpa
I> /\/\

That's enough Dom. Settle down or you will be taking a break.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:50 PM   #78
Junkie

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
That's fair.

Fixt.

That's fair, deciding price is subjective. Performance data isn't.

I understand your view on it. Junkie is apparently either just trolling like there's no tomorrow or having his own personal beerfest.

-Alex
Not trolling at all

I just think real world experience > better know it all google'ing shit from forums.

I base my opinions on what I see, in DFW, while out at races and car events. Not what somebody half way around the country posts on the internet on some retarded list.

If I based everything on internet list, im sure I would end up like you. No experience, referencing other peoples accomplishments.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #79
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
Not trolling at all

I just think real world experience > better know it all google'ing shit from forums.

I base my opinions on what I see, in DFW, while out at races and car events. Not what somebody half way around the country posts on the internet on some retarded list.

If I based everything on internet list, im sure I would end up like you. No experience, referencing other peoples accomplishments.
But you understand that the real world exists outside of DFW right? You're not the only person with real world experience and those people's experience's count just as much as yours. That's all I am saying.

Speaking of that, some guys and I from work are planning on going out somewhere to race this weekend if things stay consistent. Any recommendations on a good 1/4 track aside from Ennis? That's kind of far.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Old 01-16-2014, 02:15 PM   #80
Junkie

I disagree totally, my experiences are going to carry more weight for me. Then reading some shit on the internet.