Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Performance

Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:15 AM   #136
46Tbird

I know some tuners have had good results with other injectors, but my feeling is they are more comfortable working with ID1000s. When you supposed to have it back?
Old 08-16-2013, 12:07 AM   #137
Pepperinyoureye

Damn I can remember at age 16 going out Friday after high school to get the liability release form notarized with my parents so I could hit up the track (1/4 mile) with all my buddies. Needless to say, these cars can be a handful and Josh is right...SEAT TIME, SEAT TIME, SEAT TIME.
Pepperinyoureye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:12 AM   #138
downtime!

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
I know some tuners have had good results with other injectors, but my feeling is they are more comfortable working with ID1000s. When you supposed to have it back?
Maybe this weekend. I talked to Travis yesterday and they hadn't put it on the rollers yet. I told him to take his time, really just want it right this time, and I have a couple of other cars to drive, so no rush. But I am getting antsy! LOL!
Old 08-16-2013, 10:00 AM   #139
JDBishopArts

Hopefully they can get it right. I'd love to see your car. If they are true FRPP 80lb injectors they shouldn't have a problem. The 'voltage signature' (i think they call it...or something like that) on FRPP injectors are great for tuners. But so are the ID1000's. That's why they are used so much. Some of the knock off injectors have weird spikes.
JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #140
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts View Post
Hopefully they can get it right. I'd love to see your car. If they are true FRPP 80lb injectors they shouldn't have a problem. The 'voltage signature' (i think they call it...or something like that) on FRPP injectors are great for tuners. But so are the ID1000's. That's why they are used so much. Some of the knock off injectors have weird spikes.
ID's are very popular but are $$$$, FRPP are a great alternative.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote