Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #226
brtnstrns

^But what all can you do to influence the market? The only thing I ever catch onto is when they toss it into conversation within the missions.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #227
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
Say whaaaa. In stocks? Explain your secrets!
Treasure hunting
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #228
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

^But what all can you do to influence the market? The only thing I ever catch onto is when they toss it into conversation within the missions.
For instance; try stealing a brand name delivery truck etc. Smash it up and stocks will drop for that company but go up for competitors. Buy stock in FlyUS and run around highjacking or blowing up AirEmu aircraft. Just lucrative acts of sabotage while holding stock in the competitor.

I hold stock in TacoBomb and rob every chicken joint I come across. Roll that money back into TacoBomb and make money on both ends. Fun for me lol!

Last edited by TrueStreetTim; 09-19-2013 at 06:14 PM.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #229
Ear rak

I haven't even worried about money yet. Need to start getting involved in that. Franklin is already running low on "paper"
2009 Mustang GT 5spd - JLT cai, pypes l/t, o/r x-pipe, SW Retro 3" a/b, FRPP shifter, FRPP k springs, FRPP sway bars, FRPP struts/dampners, FRPP strut tower brace, 4.10 gears, and fancy FRPP valve covers
Ear rak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #230
Courtesy Flush

Anyone figure out how to redo missions?

Also, anyone bought property?
Courtesy Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:05 AM   #231
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Lets see. Ive bought the scrapyard, marina slip, couple garages, recycle plant. I know im forgetting something in there.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:09 AM   #232
Courtesy Flush

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Lets see. Ive bought the scrapyard, marina slip, couple garages, recycle plant. I know im forgetting something in there.
And here I was proud of myself for swaying the market and owning the airstrip and penthouse. Haha

How much of the game have you completed Steve? I think I'm like 17%
Old 09-20-2013, 03:59 AM   #233
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

I just beat that bitch and got 27 million. Now what?

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #234
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush View Post
And here I was proud of myself for swaying the market and owning the airstrip and penthouse. Haha

How much of the game have you completed Steve? I think I'm like 17%
Oh yeah, I forgot about the airstrip Trevor bought. That too. No penthouse though, just the baller house that Lester bought Franklin.

I think I'm somewhere around where you are completion wise, but I've been doing a lot of free roam too doing things to make money.

I found you can rob ANY store, even the Barber shops, clothing stores and Ammuntion stores. Even though when you walk in it makes you put your gun away, what you do is walk right back out of the store to the door pushing the door outwards and stand just right out of the door threshold. Pull out your gun and shoot the clerk. Then you can run in with your gun. Use a shotgun to shoot the cash registers and the moneybag will pop out. Most times you won't even get any wanted stars. The Ammuntion stores have TWO cash registers. It's an easy, quick 500-1000 bucks if you are in need of money.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #235
brtnstrns

I'm curious how y'all are robbing restaurants in the game. Every restaurant I've come across isn't a building you can actually enter.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:20 AM   #236
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I'm curious how y'all are robbing restaurants in the game. Every restaurant I've come across isn't a building you can actually enter.
Read my last post. I explained how to do it.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #237
5HIFT3D

What the....
5HIFT3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #238
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Anyone have any luck stealing a fighter jet? I have tried multiple times, unsuccessfully.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #239
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
Anyone have any luck stealing a fighter jet? I have tried multiple times, unsuccessfully.
I got into one last night, and was blown up by a barrage of 5 missles at one time. After dodging 4 previously. I was pissed.

I found the easiest way to get there is by using the Skyfall cheat from cheat code central (LB LT RB RT Left Right Left Right LB LT RB RT Left Right Left Right) and work your way towards the Fort. I found out a glitch in the skyfall that if you dive straight into the ground, you will live and lose VERY minimal life. Just don't skid. Literally go head first, straight down.

You need to try and get as close as you can to the position of the fighter jet so you have less room to run and trigger the army after you.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:46 AM   #240
Courtesy Flush

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot about the airstrip Trevor bought. That too. No penthouse though, just the baller house that Lester bought Franklin.

I think I'm somewhere around where you are completion wise, but I've been doing a lot of free roam too doing things to make money.

I found you can rob ANY store, even the Barber shops, clothing stores and Ammuntion stores. Even though when you walk in it makes you put your gun away, what you do is walk right back out of the store to the door pushing the door outwards and stand just right out of the door threshold. Pull out your gun and shoot the clerk. Then you can run in with your gun. Use a shotgun to shoot the cash registers and the moneybag will pop out. Most times you won't even get any wanted stars. The Ammuntion stores have TWO cash registers. It's an easy, quick 500-1000 bucks if you are in need of money.
I literally just figured this out last night at a clothing store. haha
This games a trip.