Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #31
DirtyD

Default New from NRH

Originally Posted by BlueBolt View Post
You mean like A&M was going to "suck" in the SEC or how Johnny was going to "suck" in the cotton bowl because he was on the heisman tour and stoops was going to be prepared for him?

Johnny won't succeed outside NCAA, and that's if he can stay out of trouble with his antics, which many people know about.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #32
BlueBolt

What antics are you talking about? Going to Cabo for spring break with every other college kid? Going to Super Bowl with several other NCAA football players? The court side NBA seats his rich dad bought him (yeah his dad is loaded from family oil money look up the Tyler oil palace). His "antics" are just blown up by the media. I know if I'd had the Media all over me durig college it wouldn't have been good. Lol
BlueBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:45 PM   #33
1ATony
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Great looking Fairlane!

Tony
1aauto.com
SALES 888-844-3393
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:46 PM   #34
DirtyD

Default New from NRH

What antics are you talking about? Going to Cabo for spring break with every other college kid? Going to Super Bowl with several other NCAA football players? The court side NBA seats his rich dad bought him (yeah his dad is loaded from family oil money look up the Tyler oil palace). His "antics" are just blown up by the media. I know if I'd had the Media all over me durig college it wouldn't have been good. Lol
His arrest at Northgate last summer for underage drinking and MIP is one of them. Plus he gets into Twitter spats with people, which is mainly just stupid. I can't remember the others right now, but my sister knows (she goes to A&M).
Old 03-29-2013, 02:01 PM   #35
BlueBolt

Ill give you the north gate incident getting arrested but it was a misdemeanor. And the twitter thing ended this week (he's off for awhile). I know most of the incidents you're talking about. I went to A&M and have friends and family that still live in CS and go to A&M. I also follow College football pretty closely. Johnny is just being a college kid. Trust me mip's ad fake id's and shit talking on the Internet happen to college age kids. Hell the Internet shit talking happens on here. Lol just imagine if some of the guys on here were celebrities. Johnny will be aight.

And as far as him doing well after College. We will see. The NFL is starting to consider the dual threat qb more and more (rg3, kappernick, etc). Johnny's height is the only thing holding him back but he comes in at a legit 6'. His throwing is going to improve. He's working with Whitfield again this summer to help with that.

Last edited by BlueBolt; 03-29-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:13 PM   #36
Austin@BA-Speed
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

....thanks and Gig'em
Austin@BA-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #37
DirtyD

Default New from NRH

Ill give you the north gate incident getting arrested but it was a misdemeanor. And the twitter thing ended this week (he's off for awhile). I know most of the incidents you're talking about. I went to A&M and have friends and family that still live in CS and go to A&M. I also follow College football pretty closely. Johnny is just being a college kid. Trust me mip's ad fake id's and shit talking on the Internet happen to college age kids. Hell the Internet shit talking happens on here. Lol just imagine if some of the guys on here were celebrities. Johnny will be aight.

And as far as him doing well after College. We will see. The NFL is starting to consider the dual threat qb more and more (rg3, kappernick, etc). Johnny's height is the only thing holding him back but he comes in at a legit 6'. His throwing is going to improve. He's working with Whitfield again this summer to help with that.
Gotcha, and I can completely understand. But he needs to realize that being in the limelight now has its pros and cons. He has to carry a little better imagine for kids that look up to him.

It probably wouldn't hurt him to add a little muscle mass in the next few years. It would not only improve his toughness, but may improve his passing strength and if he does it right, his running too.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #38
BlueBolt

Agree with ya there. That's why I'm glad he dropped twitter.

He'll put on some more weight. He weighed in at 200-210 this week (I can't remember exactly). Can't forget he's only 20. He's still going to put in weight.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #39
Dark Pony
Supporting Member

Go Dawgs!