Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Interior/Exterior

Interior/Exterior Post new mods or questions about the inside or outside of your mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
DirtyD

Default Engine Cover Paint Scheme Opinions

I'm about to get under way on a few projects for my 2013 GT. I want to fresh up under the hood a little bit by adding some exterior color accents here and there. Here is a picture of the car for reference.

For the engine cover, I want to keep the three main colors that are found in the engine bay: silver, black (trim), and Deep Impact Blue. As of right now, this paint scheme is the best I have been able to do with my ideas. I already know I WILL be retaining the "32V TiVCT" engraved just above the throttle body. I will be doing a black painted lettering or ordering some custom cut badges to place in there.

I am just not sure if I want to keep the area around the intake runners black or if I should do another color (silver or DIB).

So in looking for some opinions on what you guys think will look good. I don't have any pics of the engine bay, so hopefully that doesn't hinder opinions.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
Nay

It looks pretty good just like it is
Nay is offline   Reply With Quote