Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #391
White_lightning

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I work my ass off. I earn every penny I make. I have other priorities other then trying to have the fastest car in Dallas.
Good.. because if either of us wanted the "Fastest car" in dallas.. we BOTH picked the wrong platform lol
Old 07-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #392
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
LOL! my car is FAR from fast...

And steve argues with me all the time.. Because he's my Boy.. and it's fun
Man stop playing my car isn't fast stuff. It is a fucking beast. And I like Steve and known him for years but for some reason he likes to argue about something he has no clue about which in this case nitrous. It gets annoying after we go back and forth about it.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #393
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Oh I'm sorry I guess 500 rwhp NA out of a coyote 302 is so fucking common nowadays. I'm sorry and if you think I'm only going to make between 700-760 with a 300 shot then you have no clue about cars. And I talk a big game about it cause I know it will happen. This isn't my first fast car and especially not my first nitrous car. And then calling me a bench racer what the fuck did I do yesterday. I raced against a guy that makes 50 more hp and 200 more tq then I do and I killed him. Even though he was on shitty as tires according to you professionals it doesn't matter how you win. So yes I will continue to talk a big game cause what other new 5.0 have you seen in my league? I have a unique build that you will not see to often.
Since you don't have a tune for your nitrous there are bunch of new 5.0s that will blow your doors off. Once you get your nitrous tune you will be faster than most but till then you are bench racing.

Dude you do stroke your ego a lot. Do you jerk off looking into the mirror talking about how awesome you are?
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #394
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Since you don't have a tune for your nitrous there are bunch of new 5.0s that will blow your doors off. Once you get your nitrous tune you will be faster than most but till then you are bench racing.

Dude you do stroke your ego a lot. Do you jerk off looking into the mirror talking about how awesome you are?
Some times I do. And I'm sure there are 5.0's out there that will crush me. But how many NA 5.0's that can do that? I mean they would have to have boost and even then if they are within 75 rwhp of me I don't see why I couldn't beat them or hang with them for a 30-120 race.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #395
Junkie

And how much did that 3.0 1300 hp supra owner spend to make all that power? Probably more then I earn in a year. Like I said I'm not trying to compete or be like those guys.
lol if thats the case, then you must not make much money. Making big power in a Supra isn't really expensive in comparison to the same power in most other platforms. My car made more power then that with a bunch of BS used off the shelf parts.

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
300 shot does not equal 300rw. Doesn't work like that. If that were the case, there would be a ton of cars running around making 2000rw with their multiple stage kits. lol

As for common or not, it doesn't matter, it's still a 500rw Stang at the end of the day. As I said, not exactly re-inventing the wheel. Yeah, it's cool it does it NA but in a race, you don't get extra lengths for how you make your power.
lol funny. My car has always made MORE power then the pill

Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
who cares what they spend? i could make 1000 rwhp in a 89 fox coupe with what your car cost stock..

why does it always come back to cost?
You know how i funded my vette? i worked my ass off.. i came here an uneducated immigrant and CLAWED My way to where i am working years of 18-20 hour days...

why does everyone think DR people are made of money? pretty much EVERYone on DR who has money worked their ass off to get where they are now... Sounds like you need to work harder if you want nicer things....
Exactly. IMO the money argument is just a crutch people use.

Do what you want, spend what you want, race who you want. No need to get into some justifying BS with your decisions.

I've had a BLAST racing cheap ass 3xx rwhp cars, and had the same amount of fun racing anything from 600rwhp-1500+rwhp

The money argument is some old school Fox body or Civic shit, now street bike guys do the same thing.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #396
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I haven't dyno my car with nitrous. That's what Steve thinks it will make. I think and TS thinks it will be over 800 for sure.
It doesn't matter what I think, as long as you are happy with it is what matters. It's just my opinion.

And how much did that 3.0 1300 hp supra owner spend to make all that power? Probably more then I earn in a year. Like I said I'm not trying to compete or be like those guys.
As I said, it's relative to what each individual thinks is fast or what they want. It's my opinion from being exposed around other friends, I don't think a 600-800rw car that weighs more than 3400lbs is "fast". It's a fun, quick street car certainly but not "fast". It's enough to win most of your races while cruising around town running into random people, but if you go to car meets with other car people are to race, chances are at 600-800rw you're not the fastest car at the meet.

We're spoiled these days. Years ago my 93 540rw Cobra was a fast car when most foxes were bolt-on cars running low 13's- mid 12's. Blower cars weren't all that common. Now, hell, if you aren't making at least 1000rw you aren't even competitive with all the street monsters running around the DFW area. lol.

It's all relative bro. Don't take it personally.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #397
Midnight11
El Presidente

I won't be racing someone that I know that will beat me. I would do a better job a choosing who I will race so I highly doubt ill get shit from racing someone.
He didn't tell me what he made frankly I don't care it was fun and I had him till the big ass turbo kicked in

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #398
Junkie

Man stop playing my car isn't fast stuff. It is a fucking beast. And I like Steve and known him for years but for some reason he likes to argue about something he has no clue about which in this case nitrous. It gets annoying after we go back and forth about it.
Sounds like you don't know much about Nitrous to me.

I would say Steve probably doesn't either lol.

Some times I do. And I'm sure there are 5.0's out there that will crush me. But how many NA 5.0's that can do that? I mean they would have to have boost and even then if they are within 75 rwhp of me I don't see why I couldn't beat them or hang with them for a 30-120 race.
who cares if they are NA or boosted or sprayed? Doesn't matter to me, more stipulations it sounds like
Old 07-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #399
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
He didn't tell me what he made frankly I don't care it was fun and I had him till the big ass turbo kicked in
You should had raced him from a dig to 100 and you would had won.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #400
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post

who cares if they are NA or boosted or sprayed? Doesn't matter to me, more stipulations it sounds like
Yup I have no clue about nitrous. Damnit you got me. Smh
Old 07-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #401
blownaltered
I have a small penis

lmao, I also agree that you should make the 300 more or higher by the pill rating. I've ran nitrous before but I just had bad luck with it. Well I kept going bigger and didn't get enough fuel and boom bitch but that was my fault. Personally I like your build its different, but since your car is faster than mine
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #402
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
It doesn't matter what I think, as long as you are happy with it is what matters. It's just my opinion.

As I said, it's relative to what each individual thinks is fast or what they want. It's my opinion from being exposed around other friends, I don't think a 600-800rw car that weighs more than 3400lbs is "fast". It's a fun, quick street car certainly but not "fast". It's enough to win most of your races while cruising around town running into random people, but if you go to car meets with other car people are to race, chances are at 600-800rw you're not the fastest car at the meet.

We're spoiled these days. Years ago my 93 540rw Cobra was a fast car when most foxes were bolt-on cars running low 13's- mid 12's. Blower cars weren't all that common. Now, hell, if you aren't making at least 1000rw you aren't even competitive with all the street monsters running around the DFW area. lol.

It's all relative bro. Don't take it personally.
How often do you run into those street monsters on the road? Pretty much never unless its at a car meet like you said. So when my car is all said and done I'm sure just crusing around I won't have any problems beating people. But I'm sure ill get caught off guard and find one of these street monsters as you put it and just crush me. Which is fine by me.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #403
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
lmao, I also agree that you should make the 300 more or higher by the pill rating. I've ran nitrous before but I just had bad luck with it. Well I kept going bigger and didn't get enough fuel and boom bitch but that was my fault. Personally I like your build its different, but since your car is faster than mine
Thanks and that's what I was going for this whole time. Is something different then SC or turbos. But apparently it's not good enough to some people.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #404
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post

And obviously I don't care either. Example me racing a SC 3v yesterday.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #405
Junkie

And obviously I don't care either. Example me racing a SC 3v yesterday.
I'll run you in my NA car