The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-11-2014, 09:32 PM   #166
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
I'm confused. Are you advocating to not intake protein after working out?

-Alex
Required protein for activity level and his current health status. He doesnt need EXTRA protein when he is already very overweight and has extra fat storage to burn off. Just meeting his macros for eating at a calorie deficet.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:58 PM   #167
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Required protein for activity level and his current health status. He doesnt need EXTRA protein when he is already very overweight and has extra fat storage to burn off. Just meeting his macros for eating at a calorie deficet.
That hurts, I'm just fluffy.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #168
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
That hurts, I'm just fluffy.

Its really going to be a mind blower for you when you are the heavier one of the two of us!! Muhahaha. Gauntlet has been thrown down my brotha! Lol
Old 02-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #169
JDMLOL

Default Any Weight Trainers/Body Builders on Here?

The milk is partially infected and PUSS, yes PUSS can be found in ALL store bought milk along with the antibiotics/hormones the cows were given and now being passed to you.

Thanks a lot, man. Now what do I have with my shredded wheat tomorrow morning?

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #170
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Thanks a lot, man. Now what do I have with my shredded wheat tomorrow morning?
Almond milk. Hormone and puss free!
Old 02-11-2014, 10:30 PM   #171
JDMLOL

Almond milk. Hormone and puss free!

I will be picking some up tonight. A quick google search revealed all kinds of nasty shit in milk, including fecal matter. Ew.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS

Last edited by JDMLOL; 02-11-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:11 AM   #172
M3AN 1

A fitness section to discuss weight loss, running, bikeing, weight lifting etc etc is a great idea!

I'm 6'7" and normally floated around 280-300lbs and was ok with being a big boy.But the first week of Nov 2013 was a wake up call hitting the scale at 356.4 lbs.I instantly cut out soda, breads and milk.
Stuffed my diet with nothing but lean meats, seafood, veggies and fruits and I drink a ton of water.No working out, just dramatically changed my eating habbits and went from eating 4000-6000 calories a day, now I eat a max of 1800 calories per day with 1 cheat day to eat shitty foods but still stay below 2500 calories for that day.
As of last Thursday I'm 327.2

My goals 260lbs.
M3AN 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:15 AM   #173
M3AN 1

Also I use an app called My Fitness Pal.Lets you keep track of meals, you can enter work out and weight Info to track your progress.Takes some time to figure out the entire app but after a couple weeks its cake to use.And really helpful to watch what's going in your body.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:25 AM   #174
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by M3AN 1 View Post
A fitness section to discuss weight loss, running, bikeing, weight lifting etc etc is a great idea!

I'm 6'7" and normally floated around 280-300lbs and was ok with being a big boy.But the first week of Nov 2013 was a wake up call hitting the scale at 356.4 lbs.I instantly cut out soda, breads and milk.
Stuffed my diet with nothing but lean meats, seafood, veggies and fruits and I drink a ton of water.No working out, just dramatically changed my eating habbits and went from eating 4000-6000 calories a day, now I eat a max of 1800 calories per day with 1 cheat day to eat shitty foods but still stay below 2500 calories for that day.
As of last Thursday I'm 327.2

My goals 260lbs.

Replacing sodas with water just by itself does quite a bit. It wasn't anything for me to drink 4+ cokes before a burger at Chilis in high school. I weighed 220 then and was 5 foot 8ish. I now run, replaced the sodas with water, and the burgers with chicken sandwiches or salads and now weight 175 at 6'2"

The Queen:
Old 02-12-2014, 12:36 AM   #175
mavfan37

I have taken pre-workout for the last few years to get me energized to get myself to the gym.

I have taken quite a few different brands through the years. Axiom (my new stuff) it was an intense workout, and I sustained my energy throughout the workout.
mavfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:38 AM   #176
M3AN 1

That's a big change! Soda is garbage I was drinking 4-6 coke zeros a day.Eating entire bags of chips, eating out for breakfeast lunch and dinner.

I'm starting to realize even if you eat healthier while eating out the foods still have a ton of calories.But I basically did the same thing you did.

Never thought I would see the day I eat turkey burgers on wheat buns to get my burger fix lol.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:49 AM   #177
JDMLOL

That's a big change! Soda is garbage I was drinking 4-6 coke zeros a day.Eating entire bags of chips, eating out for breakfeast lunch and dinner.
Yep. Even diet drinks aren't good. I only drink them if I'm drinking them with alcohol mixed in, maybe once a week. People who drink water regularly have lower body weight than those who drink diet drinks.

I'm starting to realize even if you eat healthier while eating out the foods still have a ton of calories.But I basically did the same thing you did.
Yep. Grilled chicken sandwiches aren't much better than burgers once cheese and mayo are on them. I typically don't eat them with all that on there. Same with salads, once bacon bits, croutons and some oily dressings are thrown on them you're looking at as many calories as a burger as well. I typically cut anything that has extra oil or fat in my salad as well. I will usually only leave a sprinkle of cheese.

Never thought I would see the day I eat turkey burgers on wheat buns to get my burger fix lol.

Salad wasn't in my vocabulary until about a year ago, lol.

The Queen:
Old 02-12-2014, 01:05 AM   #178
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Yep. Even diet drinks aren't good. I only drink them if I'm drinking them with alcohol mixed in, maybe once a week. People who drink water regularly have lower body weight than those who drink diet drinks.

Yep. Grilled chicken sandwiches aren't much better than burgers once cheese and mayo are on them. I typically don't eat them with all that on there. Same with salads, once bacon bits, croutons and some oily dressings are thrown on them you're looking at as many calories as a burger as well. I typically cut anything that has extra oil or fat in my salad as well. I will usually only leave a sprinkle of cheese.

Salad wasn't in my vocabulary until about a year ago, lol.
Diet drinks are actually worse for you than regular sugary drinks due to the aspartame and sucralose in addition the fructose corn syrup. The stuff is poison in your body!

As for the salads and eating out, you couldn't be more right. Some places the calorie count and fat content in some of their salads are WAY worse than eating some of their burgers.

Example: Chili's Buffalo Chicken Salad

Calories (%DV based on daily intake of 2,000 kcal) 870 kcal 43.5%
Calories from Fat 495 kcal

870 calories from a salad and over 50% of that is saturated fat calories and that doesn't include the shitload of Ranch dressing that most people just pour over it. So easily figure 1000 calories or more or saturated fat and sugar. Add sweet tea or a soda to that and holy crap.

So many people think because they are eating a salad it's healthy and couldn't be more untrue!

Also, most places use cheap unhealthy oils and butter to cook with which really makes the calories go up when you eat out.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:31 AM   #179
M3AN 1

What's crazy to me us if I eat crap foods or try to sneak in a soda my stomach gets upset now lol. My body don't like the fatty foods much anymore

My salads are normally around 300-350cal, tiny bit of cheese, ham and 1 egg.Then I'm hungry a hour or two after I eat.I try to stick with t
Chicken breast or thin cut porkchops. I can eat two chicken breast and be less calories then a crap salad.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:06 AM   #180
Dominic Toretto

You do realize he said he is trying to BUILD muscle while losing fat right? You can't possibly increase muscle mass while maintaining the same amount of protein.

Fat and protein are not the same. Losing weight as fat doesn't help him build muscle. It will help him burn fat AND muscle even if he maintains 1 gram protein/pound of body weight.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote