Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Member's Rides

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-28-2013, 12:56 AM   #16
03MachMe

both have track key. LS has adjustable suspension, rear seat delete, the '12 came with a gauge cluster on the middle of the dash, larger front splitter, brake cooling ducts, trans cooler scoop, different wheels, and less production numbers. I'm sure there are some others that I am forgetting but that is a lot of it

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:02 AM   #17
DirtyD

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
both have track key. LS has adjustable suspension, rear seat delete, the '12 came with a gauge cluster on the middle of the dash, larger front splitter, brake cooling ducts, trans cooler scoop, different wheels, and less production numbers. I'm sure there are some others that I am forgetting but that is a lot of it
I though track key was only the LS? Hmm. Well then.

Forgot to list the splitter and stuff too
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #18
46Tbird

From Ford:
"2012 Mustang Boss® 302 Laguna Seca Package

The 2012 Mustang Boss® 302 with Laguna Seca Package* adds elements like race-compound tires, an aggressive front air splitter and rear pedestal spoiler, standard Torsen differential and Recaro® seats, additional track gauges, and even deletes the rear seat and adds a rear cross-brace to save weight and add torsional rigidity.

*Front air splitter included in Laguna Seca Package is intended for race track use only and is not legal for on-street driving. May degrade crash performance and void vehicle warranty. Must be installed by customer."
The Laguna Seca has all the Boss 302 parts, plus...

Tires are LS specific Pirelli P Zero Corsas, 255/40 and 285/35 19s.
The rear spoiler is shared with the California Special, but obviously painted in LS colors.
Torsen diff is standard on LS.
Shocks and struts are adjustable on the LS, and the spring rates are slightly different than standard Boss 302.
There is some sound deadener that does not get applied to LS cars. It weighs about 20lbs total and you can really hear the difference on the road.

They only made 790 of them in 2012, so they're a pretty rare bird.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #19
garner

I wanna say track key is only on the laguna seca from the factory. Think my friend had to order hers after she bought the car
Old 08-28-2013, 11:43 PM   #20
03MachMe

You can get a track key with the regular boss but it might come without the extra charge for the LS

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote