Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-14-2014, 12:08 PM   #46
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Wait a second here, pancho...you said the cars were faster than my car....

...but now you are comparing my driving to your driving
? Make up your damn mind on what you want to compare old man.
Well how the hell is you car going to move if you don't drive it? lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:09 PM   #47
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Your car is only as fast as you can drive it. So he is right on that account, its not your car's fault your a shitty driver.
What happened to all that talk about experience behind the wheel? Y'all harp on that SOOOO much that it accounts to almost every point you try to make here. I have no experience drag racing, versus Steve's 20 years experience on me, so yeah, I would hope he can drive better in the 1/4 than I can, because I've only done it once. And I know I suck at it.

Last edited by DirtyD; 03-14-2014 at 12:12 PM.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:10 PM   #48
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Well how the hell is you car going to move if you don't drive it? lol.
You're just going bat shit crazy now. You must be inhaling those old man Cadillac fumes now.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:12 PM   #49
Grandpa
I> /\/\

What happened to all that talk about experience behind the wheel? Y'all harp on that SOOOO much that it accounts to almost every point you try to make here. I have no experience drag racing, versus Steve's 20 years experience on me, so yeah, I would hope he can drive better in the 1/4 than I can.
Mechanical engineering thinking for you. Still won't concede he is slower because in mechanical theory his car might be faster with another driver who would never be driving his car in the first place.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:15 PM   #50
Grandpa
I> /\/\

You're just going bat shit crazy now. You must be inhaling those old man Cadillac fumes now.
Not at all. I'm not talking about the Grandpa car here, I'm talking Stang on Stang violence. Your argument is ridiculous, you know it, so you're being defensive.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:16 PM   #51
DirtyD

Mechanical engineering thinking for you. Still won't concede he is slower because in mechanical theory his car might be faster with another driver who would never be driving his car in the first place.
Who's a mechanical engineer here? Not me.

You might want to reread. I clearly said I sucked. Isn't that what you are after in the end? For the other party to "give in" and admit the truth? If I had as many years behind the wheel racing and such as you do, and I did it a lot more often than I do know, I'm sure I would be a better driver at going down the 1320.

Last edited by DirtyD; 03-14-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:17 PM   #52
DirtyD

Not at all. I'm not talking about the Grandpa car here, I'm talking Stang on Stang violence. Your argument is ridiculous, you know it, so you're being defensive.
God, you can't understand anything. I wasn't trying to talk about Caddy versus Stang. You are trying to make it seems that way to help support your troll. I was mearly making a joke that you are now going crazy like an old man.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #53
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Who's a mechanical engineer here? Not me.

You might want to reread. I clearly said I sucked. Isn't that what you are after in the end? For the other party to "give in" and admit the truth? If I had as many years behind the wheel racing and such as you do, and I did it a lot more often than I do know, I'm sure I would be a better driver at going down the 1320.
You edited that while I was responding.

So, since you suck at driving (self admitted), both of the Stangs here have been faster than you, is it not safe to say your car is slower?
Old 03-14-2014, 12:19 PM   #54
DirtyD

Reread that post you quoted a minute ago, because you got a quote in before I finished editing it.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:20 PM   #55
Grandpa
I> /\/\

God, you can't understand anything. I wasn't trying to talk about Caddy versus Stang. You are trying to make it seems that way to help support your troll. I was mearly making a joke that you are now going crazy like an old man.
Just by replying, I'm "going crazy"? lol. My God you are sensitive.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:20 PM   #56
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I'm sure John Force could run a better time with his car as well but I don't see that happening. If you can't get your car down the track or road faster than the next guy your car is slower. It doesn't matter if its your fault because you have the driving skills of a 16 year old Asian girl. It still lost so its still slower.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #57
DirtyD

So, since you suck at driving (self admitted), both of the Stangs here have been faster than you, is it not safe to say your car is slower?
No, it's safe to say I am slower.

If I drove your car, and I ran a slower ET and MPH than I did in my car, would that now mean that your car is slower than mine??
Old 03-14-2014, 12:22 PM   #58
DirtyD

Just by replying, I'm "going crazy"? lol. My God you are sensitive.
It was just a joke. No sensitivity about it. I was trying to have some fun. That is all. You know the old man Cadillac jokes will start coming out. I was just trying to get one while I could.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #59
blownaltered
I have a small penis

No, it's safe to say I am slower.

If I drove your car, and I ran a slower ET and MPH than I did in my car, would that now mean that your car is slower than mine??
Your missing the point a car is only as fast as the driver. It really has nothing to do with the car. I've seen 1300 hp cars go slower than a 700hp car in the 1/4. If the driver can't get it down the track then yes the car was slower. Power doesn't mean everything in a race.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:25 PM   #60
DirtyD

So, since you suck at driving at the track(self admitted), both of the Stangs here have been faster than you, is it not safe to say your car is slower?
Forgot to fix that too.