Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:12 AM   #16
DirtyD

I've never really had to deal with Latemodel for any customer service stuff, as it's always online orders. But to me, they are the second place behind Hypermotive where I would order from.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:16 AM   #17
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Soulowd View Post
Yeah it's been pissing me off
List of mustang companies with crappy customer service:
AM
Late Model Resto
Dallas Mustang
PT's(yes the strip club)
AM seems to be hit and miss. Depends on who answers the phone. But they tend to screw up shipping.

Latemodel has always been great for me.

Dallas Mustang has always been horrible. Huge warehouse, but never had anything in stock for the late model stuff. Everytime I went in there, "don't have it, but we can order it for you". Well shit, I could have stayed at home and done that myself cutting DM out of the deal making it much cheaper.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:25 AM   #18
STROKD
Old School

I bought some billet antennas and a accufab billet egr delete for the vert from there, got it fast and shipping was free. I cant complain. If you know what you want its a good place to order from. Lol
Old 04-11-2014, 11:26 AM   #19
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
AM seems to be hit and miss. Depends on who answers the phone. But they tend to screw up shipping.

Latemodel has always been great for me.

Dallas Mustang has always been horrible. Huge warehouse, but never had anything in stock for the late model stuff. Everytime I went in there, "don't have it, but we can order it for you". Well shit, I could have stayed at home and done that myself cutting DM out of the deal making it much cheaper.
Lol FUCK Dallas Mustang. If it caught on fire Id be there to piss on the ashes.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:34 AM   #20
Dominic Toretto

I've ordered tons of parts from AM and never had a problem with shipping or a product. I'd recommend them actually since the service with them is usually stellar. I ordered the wheels last night online and called this morning to confirm since I did not receive the confirmation email. The person that answered was more than friendly, got me the email and confirmed when my ordered should be arriving. I normally get stuff from there within a very short window.

That's why I was so shocked with this particular conversation I had earlier. I usually get great service. Sorry for those that don't.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #21
Soulowd

Yeah American muscle it's really good on shipping and ordering if you know exactly what you want. Don't ever ask them for a recommendation or product information. Late-model restoration has some pretty knowledgeable people but there was one particular asshole there that I almost got into a cussing match with he was so rude on the phone. They also screwed up an order and didn't even put my information into the system so it took forever to get to me. But you better believe they didn't have a problem charging me $$$. I remember back in the day dallas Mustang was the place to go something happened along the way but they got too big for their pants

1993 Cobra Black
Bbk shorty's, x-pipe, Flowmasters, bbk TB, bbk Cai,
UD pullies
(240rwhp/280rwtq)
Soulowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:32 AM   #22
my95z28

I'm missing the part where it was a rude response? He didn't tell you to quit badgering him for info or anything, merely said that he didn't have the requested information.
my95z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:39 PM   #23
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by my95z28 View Post
I'm missing the part where it was a rude response? He didn't tell you to quit badgering him for info or anything, merely said that he didn't have the requested information.
Telling me "Like I said" is rude. I understood that just fine.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:56 PM   #24
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Lol FUCK Dallas Mustang. If it caught on fire Id be there to piss on the ashes.
AHAHAHA
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:48 PM   #25
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I always get great service at Dallas Mustang. I always deal with the same guy and I have known him for over a decade so that might help. When I send people there I tell them to deal with my guy and they always come back with good reviews. My problem with other places is if they don't have it on their website you aren't getting it. I can go to dallas mustang and order anything even if it's not on their site and get a better deal than ordering directly storm the manufacturer. I like being able to see the parts in person before I buy them. I guess that's just me
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote