Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Terminators

Terminators For the whiners that want their own section :)

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
svt-eric

Default Cobra Rotor Install

couple changes im doing to my car. couldn't take looking at those ugly stock rusty rotors anymore! so desided to get the ones I ordered re zinc coated this week since they F'ed up my order! they only gave me zinc coated rears. got no replys from them trying to get the right ones so I didn't feel like wasting my time anymore. ended up just moving on and getting them zinc coated myself. also adding some ARP studs to the rears cause I plan on lowering it a little more and maybe a wider tire like 335 but not sure yet. got the fenders rolled Friday big thanks to 04sleeper so its ready to be lowered! other then that im probly gonna clean the area up and paint some stuff. need to get my spacers I made off the water jet powder coated too since there getting pretty ugly. shown in the pic lol.

need some help though guys on the calipers! what color should I paint them?? really wanted to go white but not sure on how dirty they will get. let me know what yall think.

pic time

the front ones they sent me non zinc coated

the sexy rears lol. what the fronts should look like. probly just gonna recoated all of them anyways

stocks next to zinc coated rears

spacers that need to be powder coated

will add pics along as I work on the car.

Last edited by svt-eric; 05-21-2013 at 12:25 AM.
svt-eric is offline   Reply With Quote