Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2014, 01:30 AM   #1
NZERO21

Default To bama tune or not?

Hi Everyone,

So I have been hearing alot of people talk about a specified tune to the coyote engine mustangs to help improve the response of the car. My question to y'all, how much of an improvement does it really make and how much do they usually cost. So far I am only familiar with the chip on the older mustangs but I know its a bit different now with the coyote engines. Typically my goal is to have 3 different tunes that I can easily select.

The following are
-Daily Driving (Gas Saver)
-Sport Driving (Confort Driving but with some kick)
-Full Race (Taking it to the track and saying...woah baby!)

Now I also heard of other possible tunes that I can go with other than BAMA but I want to get everyone's expertise on this one. Keep in mind that this will be for a car with an automatic transmission.
(Yes I know manual is the way to go but I heard some pros in having an automatic transmission).

ALL OF YOUR IMPUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!.

If you know of a great place and price of where I can get a tune, I would also be appreciative. I am a working professional DJ who has worked at radio stations such as CBS radio and will return the favor with a mix of songs of your choice of course.

I was also thinking of adding some 3:73 gears to get a sharp response on the car but I keep going back and forth between the tune and gears.

I'll also be contributing more to the forum as I will be videotaping an install of some HID fog lights on a CS 2011 mustang. I have not been able to find one on youtube so I figured I put one out there for everyone to see.

Thanks again everyone and I look forward in reading everyone's response.

NZERO21 is offline   Reply With Quote