The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #16
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I drive by that place every single day and am always curious as to what its like. Unfortunately, the fucking huge biker crowd that is there every second of the day scares me away as I'd probably get laughed out of the restaurant walking in there in a t-shirt, shorts, and running shoes.
You realize that it's the same biker crowd that frequents every Starbucks in town every weekend morning before their country ride, right? It's not like its the Hells Angels or something. lol. Don't give into stereotypes bro. If you want to go in and check it out, do so.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #17
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
You realize that it's the same biker crowd that frequents every Starbucks in town every weekend morning before their country ride, right? It's not like its the Hells Angels or something. lol. Don't give into stereotypes bro. If you want to go in and check it out, do so.
Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I go in there after I play golf. Most of their customers where t shirts, shorts and tennis shoes. The bikers are just the small portion of their customers.
Sorry, I wasn't being totally serious in that post. Just funny to drive by almost any time of any day and it look like there is a motorcycle rally going on.

Really, it just seems too rowdy for me to want to go in there by myself. If my buddies were in town or something, I wouldn't mind going in there, but I prefer going places where I can chill at the bar and be left alone for the most part when I'm drinkin' solo.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #18
OG Fox
Supporting Member

I don't see this going anywhere but being good publicity for Redneck Heaven.
OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #19
Boomer

This place is pretty cool, it's a place that my buddies and I meet up for lunch before riding our motorcycles. We ride sport bikes and never had any issues with the cruiser group.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #20
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

The city council voted and the waitresses can't just wear body paint anymore on their ABC nights.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #21
OG Fox
Supporting Member

The city council voted and the waitresses can't just wear body paint anymore on their ABC nights.
damn that was a quick turnaround. im glad lewisville has their priorities in order.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #22
DirtyD

Even more reason to come on over to the Redneck Heaven over here off 820 in Fort Worth, unless they issue a chain wide memo to longer allow that in any restaurant.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #23
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I've never been there so what is an ABC night
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #24
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I've never been there so what is an ABC night
Anything But Clothes

Typically body paint on the upper body, with nipples covered of course, and thongs/booty shorts down south. Some girls will still wear a bra, though.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #25
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Even more reason to come on over to the Redneck Heaven over here off 820 in Fort Worth, unless they issue a chain wide memo to longer allow that in any restaurant.
Fuck that drive. I still have 3rd base over here and Wednesday its "rated xxx" night and you have to be 21 or older to get in.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #26
OG Fox
Supporting Member

Fuck that drive. I still have 3rd base over here and Wednesday its "rated xxx" night and you have to be 21 or older to get in.
bartenders at third base are super fine.