Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
Futwa

Default Yes yes another Plano guy but hey, I used to like chevy's!

I live in Plano, I've been on this site for a while and just recently joined the mustang club when I bought a 2011 Sterling Gray Gt 401a M6 with Tech Package. It already has BBK CAI, Eibach pro springs, TSW 20" wheels, and Pypes AB but I am kind of up the air. I have a tendency to let my car adventures snowball out of control and I am either going to finish the suspension on this car then supercharge it or I am going to buy the 2015...but I'll probably still put a tune on it and shocks....and maybe finish the exhaust....gah see what I mean?

I have been into cars for as long as I can remember and my first car was a 1971 Chevelle that ended up with a custom suspension and a Big Block in it. That being said I was a huge Chevy guy all throughout most of my life and sort of blindly pushed Ford aside (except for trucks). I now work at a Ford dealership and own a Ford myself so needless to say I have been converted lol. I got turned on to this forum from a sticker I saw on a mustang that came through our shop and have been reading this forum ever since. I have been out to the Friday meet the last few weeks but the weather seems to be keeping people away. My dealership sponsors track days that I will become increasingly involved and can't wait to meet the community in person. I would like to extend my services to everyone on the board here, if I can help I will help. I will be posting some pictures I think everyone will enjoy very soon..here's a hint....super sna....that is all.
Futwa is offline   Reply With Quote