Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Default Inquiry - DFW50's Summer Country Cruise

Ok, I need some input from as many of you as possible please. Summer is quickly approaching and with it the crazy intense Texas heat that comes along with it.

We'd like to get as many members as possible involved with this event. It's a country backroads cruise that goes between McKinney and Sherman. Tons of twisty turns, great scenery and a few photo op locations along the way as well.

Basically we would start out in Mckinney at a designated time. Have a drivers meeting then head out. There is a couple of stops along the way for breaks, pictures and gas. The route ends in Sherman right at 75 where we can go have lunch. After lunch, you can either head out from there down 75 or do the whole route again in the opposite direction!

What we need to know is - what is the best date for everyone to be there for the best possible turnout? We need to do this soon before it gets too hot. We can do a Saturday or Sunday, I know a few of you work on Saturdays so if it needs to be a Sunday that is fine too (It will be okay for you church goers to miss one Sunday, HE will forgive you lol )

The 18th is NOT an option due to the dyno day but any other date works.

Post up!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote