Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #1081
STROKD
Old School

Its nice for Ryan to not jail anyone, my point is it would have been nicer for him to get lost on the way to where he went... that's all Im sayin.

My instincts to tread lightly were correct, no problem. Memo received. Thanks Ryan.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #1082
re-rx7
Banned

Fuck the Coit meet. I stay up north lol.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #1083
bird_dog0347

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Its nice for Ryan to not jail anyone, my point is it would have been nicer for him to get lost on the way to where he went... that's all Im sayin.

My instincts to tread lightly were correct, no problem. Memo received. Thanks Ryan.
Wow dude... you are complaining that the police will warn/ticket/arrest you for doing something you know to be illegal? What the actual fuck? Seriously man, I think 03MachMe is being incredibly nice and very helpful. If you actually expected him to "get lost on the way to where he went" then I supposed you'd be fine with him being written up? You think they don't know where their cars are and if they made it where they were supposed to go?
bird_dog0347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #1084
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Fuck the Coit meet. I stay up north lol.
It's the longest running meet in one location in DFW. Never any issues, always a lot of fun and a great place to meet other car guys. I've never made up any stupid "look at me" flyers, had a DJ with stupid loud music or any of that type of nonsense. Hell, I don't even promote it anywhere anymore because I don't need to because the meet has always done what it does organically due to not having all that bullshit. If you can't get behind that, you don't belong there anyways.

Originally Posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
Wow dude... you are complaining that the police will warn/ticket/arrest you for doing something you know to be illegal? What the actual fuck? Seriously man, I think 03MachMe is being incredibly nice and very helpful. If you actually expected him to "get lost on the way to where he went" then I supposed you'd be fine with him being written up? You think they don't know where their cars are and if they made it where they were supposed to go?
He's entitled to his opinion just as much as you are to yours.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #1085
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Fuck da police. But not Ryan O. I love that copper's ass.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #1086
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
U becoming involved. Your superiors may or may not have known wtf was going on, but things were more or less fine since last millinium till you show up last week. Its all good, thanks for keeping us safe from ourselves officer, we know Obamaland requires it.
It's not to keep you safe, it's to keep everybody else safe from assholes doing 150 mph by them. Your putting everybody else in danger. Now I'm not on my high horse I myself am an asshole that has raced there many times but I can also not blame him for doing his job. All squad cars have gps on them and the know where they are at, at all times. It's a little hard to get lost with that on the car. Take the warning and stay out of Richardson and be an asshole somewhere else and since I don't want to go to jail I will be an asshole in Plano. I don't want someone to try and play with my asshole in a Richardson jail. Now at this point I just want to see if I can fit the word asshole in here one more time. Thanks for the time assholes.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #1087
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
It's not to keep you safe, it's to keep everybody else safe from assholes doing 150 mph by them. Your putting everybody else in danger. Now I'm not on my high horse I myself am an asshole that has raced there many times but I can also not blame him for doing his job. All squad cars have gps on them and the know where they are at, at all times. It's a little hard to get lost with that on the car. Take the warning and stay out of Richardson and be an asshole somewhere else and since I don't want to go to jail I will be an asshole in Plano. I don't want someone to try and play with my asshole in a Richardson jail. Now at this point I just want to see if I can fit the word asshole in here one more time. Thanks for the time assholes.
Asshole..
Old 12-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #1088
Slow Five-O

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
I've seen you post some dumb shit but this might take the cake
Lol. X2!

I haven't been out to the coit meet in years but i appreciate the heads up too.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #1089
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I'm lost wtf happen?
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #1090
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I'm lost wtf happen?

Come on, Jeff. You're on facebook all the damn time, you should know this!!

Two people got caught racing and didn't go to jail
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #1091
STROKD
Old School

Wont be anyone out this week...
Old 12-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #1092
GunsUp

Wow... I haven't been on here or read any comments for a couple days. After reading some of the comments I feel even worse.

Honestly I expected Ryan to do his job because I put myself in the position for him to do so and I have full respect for what he does. In addition he is also an exceptional mechanic and knows his stuff when it comes to cars and Mustangs & consider him a good friend whom I fully expect will one day help me with my car one way or another.

Like he said he was going to warn anyone he pulled over in order to help spread the word to others including those outside of this group to knock it off because he does not want anyone to get into trouble if it can be avoided.

I made a bad judgement error but I learned a great valuable lesson that night that I have taken to heart and appreciate the opportunity to prove to Ryan that it will not happen again.

All that has to happen is enough calls on everyone until the State Troopers decide to post up all along the usual spots and start impounding cars at which point Ryan will not be able to do anything about it. He wanted to nip this situation in the bud and I will be grateful for his generosity for a long time to come.

Respect law enforcement. They're out putting their lives on the line every day while we sleep comfortably in our warm beds.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #1093
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I'm going to do a 200mph pull through Richardson just so Ryan has to frisk me.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #1094
GunsUp

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I'm going to do a 200mph pull through Richardson just so Ryan has to frisk me.
More like tazer test
Old 12-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #1095
Yagermeister

Two thumbs up for what GunsUp said and for Ryan!