Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #1
62nalide

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 View Post
That graph doesn't say much. Unless we know air/fuel, temp, timing, fuel type, etc. We also can't see the mods the car had when the dyno graph was made. You could have more mods, torco, and timing in the last run.
The baseline was done with LT, CAI, off road x-pipe, injectors and E85. Car ran like shit and being at the shop for 2 months for that poor ass tune. Swapped tuners and fixed the mistake that was done by "HPP"...

Last edited by 62nalide; 09-10-2014 at 12:48 AM.
62nalide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #2
downtime!

Originally Posted by 62nalide View Post
The baseline was done with LT, CAI, off road x-pipe, injectors and E85. Car ran like shit and being at the shop for 2 months for that poor ass tune. Swapped tuners and fixed the mistake that was done by "HPP"...
Both of those numbers were on E85? My 435/410 was on 93 pump gas. Are you sure you're happy with those results? Travis is notorious for tuning conservatively, but looks like he left a lot on the table there.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #3
62nalide

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
Both of those numbers were on E85? My 435/410 was on 93 pump gas. Are you sure you're happy with those results? Travis is notorious for tuning conservatively, but looks like he left a lot on the table there.
Honestly I'm not happy but wanna see what it runs and traps. Yes both were E85. The baseline is a 2month waited tune by HPP. Most likely if my buddy isn't happy it will be up for sale.
62nalide is offline   Reply With Quote