Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-19-2013, 01:40 AM   #16
blownaltered
I have a small penis

What the hell did I miss. I'm gone 30 minutes and all hell breaks loose. It must have gotten bad because you can tell there are a lot of posts missing.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:43 AM   #17
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I want to say that post was not meant to be a truthful, hateful post towards Jeff and his son. But it needs to be known and hopefully realized that sometimes even the slightest joke with a personal reference can be taken far too wrong by someone. I would never truthfully say what I did to someone, and I already told Jeff that I did cross the line, and I apologized. Personal insults/jokes should be left out of the forum, because we are all mostly friends. Just take the ribbing and move on.

I've said my peace, so now I'm going to sleep.
I can tell you this, don't bring a man's family into this kind of stuff. Once you have one of your own you will understand. But that changes things and it will escalate very quick and most likely be very bad.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #18
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I can tell you this, don't bring a man's family into this kind of stuff. Once you have one of your own you will understand. But that changes things and it will escalate very quick and most likely be very bad.
I know this. That is why I said what I did above.

But to me, personally, my dog is my "family" at the moment. Yeah, it's a pet/animal, and no where near being like a child of your own girth, but it's still like my kid until I have a kid, so I don't appreciate anything towards him.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #19
Oxford14Stang

I love you all!! lol

Oxford14Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #20
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I know this. That is why I said what I did above.

But to me, personally, my dog is my "family" at the moment. Yeah, it's a pet/animal, and no where near being like a child of your own girth, but it's still like my kid until I have a kid, so I don't appreciate anything towards him.
I have dogs to and love them very much but I would cut them into little pieces if it meant saving one of my kids. There is a huge difference between a mans dogs and a mans kids. You can tell because nobody is going to cut up their kid to save a dog. It's a sick way to make a point but fuck it that's what I do.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:05 AM   #21
DirtyD

I have dogs to and love them very much but I would cut them into little pieces if it meant saving one of my kids. There is a huge difference between a mans dogs and a mans kids. You can tell because nobody is going to cut up their kid to save a dog. It's a sick way to make a point but fuck it that's what I do.
I agree. But until I have a kid, my dog is my kid. That's what I'm trying to say.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:12 AM   #22
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I agree. But until I have a kid, my dog is my kid. That's what I'm trying to say.
I know what your saying I just know how it feels as a father for someone who has never met your kid to bash him because they are mad at the father. I will never be friends with that person again and still would like to break bones in his body 6 years later. Trust me when I say this shit can turn ugly. I've been down this road and its a bumpy one.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:14 AM   #23
Midnight11
El Presidente

again i will say it again stop with the other chat. it was a joke he needs to learn to take the shit he brought on himself

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:15 AM   #24
DirtyD

I know what your saying I just know how it feels as a father for someone who has never met your kid to bash him because they are mad at the father. I will never be friends with that person again and still would like to break bones in his body 6 years later. Trust me when I say this shit can turn ugly. I've been down this road and its a bumpy one.
And I'm hoping that Jeff did not believe I was sincere in my post. It was simply trying to be a lesson taught. I wouldn't want to even be friends with myself if I said that because I don't forget things I say like that if I truly mean it.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:15 AM   #25
Oxford14Stang

Well I'm with Derek. I have no kids but I have three dogs. german sheps. that are like kids to me. I'd kill for them if I had to. I wouldn't take someone abusing my dogs, not that the ever could get close enough to try. But like I said their my pups/kids they're apart of my family.

Old 08-19-2013, 02:16 AM   #26
Oxford14Stang

Mybad Nic.. I didn't catch your post in time. I was typing mine . :-/

Old 08-19-2013, 02:25 AM   #27
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
again i will say it again stop with the other chat. it was a joke he needs to learn to take the shit he brought on himself
Seriously no man should have to learn to take a joke about his kids. Now if your talking about the video that was funny and I approve.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:40 AM   #28
Midnight11
El Presidente

Seriously no man should have to learn to take a joke about his kids. Now if your talking about the video that was funny and I approve.
I'm talking about the video. Jeff started with the personal jabs bc he can't take the ribbing

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 08-19-2013, 02:51 AM   #29
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
I'm talking about the video. Jeff started with the personal jabs bc he can't take the ribbing
What talking about a fucking dog. Like I said wait till you guys have kids then you'll understand. I dare someone to say what Derek did to my face. Please someone do it.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #30
Midnight11
El Presidente

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
What talking about a fucking dog. Like I said wait till you guys have kids then you'll understand. I dare someone to say what Derek did to my face. Please someone do it.
okay dude who gives a shit. i would go to bat for any dog that ive fucking had it my life. yes i know its not the same as a human life but it still part of the family for me. i know im not the only one who feels this way.

take the ribbing and be done with it...

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve