Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 04-14-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
deptdefense

Default Not all Asian have Imports

Names, Jay or Jin. Nicknamed Gin n' Juice.
Born Korean, Raised Texan

Ive got two Mustangs ones a

2014 California Special Oxford White CAI, Variable suspension built, Bama, HPP PER- Nitrous Shot kit, Methonal/e85 inj, torsen dif, c/f drive sh, HPP HP torque converter and equipped with police lights I know illegal but love @$!#ing around with. Sorry guys its an auto but a dam fast one, oh also got a paddle shifter kit.
Future plans are Supercharge

Also a daily 3.7 13 Performance White CAI, and GT style exterior= GT fog lights, badge, GT change due to insurance purposes- engine swap coming in 5 weeks down for a Forged Coyote for a forced turbo or super not decided. But currently running a custom economy tune and fuel input for, Shit you Not. 42MPG

5.0 current making high 600 on good days 500 on bad and in between when I dont F up. Problems are wheels running 18s and neros wont hook well want info on that might go for 20r 19f but not sure.
3.7 current making 320hp

Found yall from another Asian= Nate in the DFW Carrollton/Irving area at KTOWN, saw yalls sticker on his louvess on his bad ass Stang. NATE is one friendly mofo

Hope to join, participate, and learn

Hugs and Revs
-Gin n' Juice, Jay

KING OF KTOWN
deptdefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:09 AM   #2
Dominic Toretto

Haha, nice. The Vietnamese chick I just broke it off with drove an Impala. Welcome.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
DirtyD

Damn man. Welcome and it sounds like you have a legit stable right there. I bet both are a blast to drive in their own right.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:56 PM   #4
JDMLOL

Welcome. My gf and I frequent ktown, she's Chinese. We love eating at Omi Korean BBQ and shopping at h-mart. We're actually moving near that area at the beginning of next year. I might see you around.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote