Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0s Classifieds > For Sale

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 04-16-2014, 06:37 PM   #1
pohnjarker

lets bring this to the top since i found out i'm having a baby last week.

i told the wife i'd post this up so if it doesnt sell...i wont be mad. lol.

couple new things since i first posted this.

the front speakers just stopped playing. its a wire issue somewhere but havent had time to research it.

also, i put a slight bow in the hood that you can see when the hood is closed. its about an inch or two difference right in the middle. i finally got around to installing the hood struts that are listed above and put the mount in the wrong spot at first and pulled too hard on the hood. stupid i know.

i'll knock the price down to 26k OBO since it will take a few bucks if someone wanted to put a new hood on there and fix the stereo wiring.

anyways, tell your friends. not looking at parting it out because if it doesnt sell, i'll keep it as it. will update pics soon.

ETA Parts: i have an aeroforce and steeda vent sitting in the box to install. i also have a Aeroforce Boost Sensor Kit - 2 Bar in the box. i have a ton of stock parts that came off when i did the paxton install. also have a 3 inch catback exhaust that i will throw in with the sale unless someone wants to offer me cash for these parts that are not installed yet. i'll check to see if i still have the 3.73 gears that i took out when TS did the 3.31 gear swap. also have the stock differential that was swapped out for the Eaton LS by TS. i have a hurst gear shift that i'm not using for sale.

Last edited by pohnjarker; 04-29-2014 at 06:01 PM.
pohnjarker is offline   Reply With Quote