Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Friday night meet - Coit and 190 (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1574)

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 39930)
What's the fucking point then. That's like going to a bar and trying to fuck only the fat ones because the hot one might turn you down.

Yeah but after you get turned down so many times you will say fuck I give up. Kinda like Steve and his car. He thinks is a slow piece of shit.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39931)
So are you saying you will only take races you know you can win?

Nope just not against people I know that will kill me. I want to have a good close race. Like right now since all I got is NA why would I race against someone like your buddy in the yellow cobra. That's just stupid right now.

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_lightning (Post 39924)
That's why you are good at BJJ.. you about about as much neck to grab onto as i do :)

1) No I'm not. Complete falsehood and internet urban legend.

2) I have a neck, you do not. I can touch my opposite shoulder, you cannot. :bleh:

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39934)
Nope just not against people I know that will kill me. I want to have a good close race. Like right now since all I got is NA why would I race against someone like your buddy in the yellow cobra. That's just stupid right now.

Ok, just wanted to clarify.

Btw, even you on juice will get murdered by the yellow Cobra. ;)

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39937)
Ok, just wanted to clarify.

Btw, even you on juice will get murdered by the yellow Cobra. ;)

Why what does he have and make?

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39933)
Yeah but after you get turned down so many times you will say fuck I give up. Kinda like Steve and his car. He thinks is a slow piece of shit.

I never said it was a piece of shit but it is slow and that is the truth. 416rw isn't exactly setting the world on fire. That's just being honest about it. lol

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39940)
I never said it was a piece of shit but it is slow and that is the truth. 416rw isn't exactly setting the world on fire. That's just being honest about it. lol

Oh really? You getting memory lost at your old age. Remember the word shitbox you used several times.

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39939)
Why what does he have and make?

LOL, I'm not going down that hypothetical bench racing road with you again until you get your juice tune numbers. It's pointless until you do. Your car makes 508rw, you will need MUCH more than that to hang with that car.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39942)
LOL, I'm not going down that hypothetical bench racing road with you again until you get your juice tune numbers. It's pointless until you do. Your car makes 508rw, you will need MUCH more than that to hang with that car.

525 rwhp bitch !!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39941)
Oh really? You getting memory lost at your old age. Remember the word shitbox you used several times.

Shitbox... not piece of shit. I've called all my cars shitbox at one time or another. It's called sarcasm. :signs8:

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39944)
Shitbox... not piece of shit. It's called sarcasm. :signs8:

It's the same thing and you weren't fooling around when you said it that day.

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39943)
525 rwhp bitch !!!!!!!!!!

525...uncorrected inflated numbers. But I guess every bit matters when you are insecure about it. Do your thing, man. *shrug*

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39945)
It's the same thing and you weren't fooling around when you said it that day.

LOL, okay, Jeff. Whatever you say. :happy175:

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39947)
525...uncorrected inflated numbers. But I guess every bit matters when you are insecure about it. Do your thing, man. *shrug*

How are they inflated? And 95% of the people who post dyno graph uses STD numbers so don't give me that shit. And SAE numbers were at 516 so eat a bag of NIN.

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39949)
How are they inflated? And 95% of the people who post dyno graph uses STD numbers so don't give me that shit. And SAE numbers were at 516 so eat a bag of NIN.

Congrats on re-inventing the wheel, Jeff. :happy175:

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39950)
Congrats on re-inventing the wheel, Jeff. :happy175:

So if I was on stock 19's from the get go then it wouldn't be inflated? Smh at some of y'all. My old 20's cost me 20 rwhp. That's quite a bit. My new wheels now are costing me 10 rwhp.

Grandpa 07-11-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39951)
So if I was on stock 19's from the get go then it wouldn't be inflated? Smh at some of y'all. My old 20's cost me 20 rwhp. That's quite a bit. My new wheels now are costing me 10 rwhp.

I wasn't being literal about wheels, Jeff. You completely missed the point. lol.

It's funny, you give others like Nick and myself shit all the time, but anyone gives you some shit about your car you get super defensive and bent out of shape.

You've been talking mad smack about your 500rw Mustang like no one has seen that before. Then bench race your ass off over hypothetical numbers you don't even have yet telling other people they are a waste of your gas. lol. I mean come on, if you had the tune and knew the number, then fine.

It's going to be a quick car, yes and will be fun as hell to drive around town. It will make somewhere between 700-760rw would be my guess, but for you , I'll say 700-800rw. But guess what, it will be a quick 5.0 among the 5.0 crowd, but in the street race scene it's still a "sandbox" car and no where near the "mountain" group and that is what I am referring to when I call my car "slow". What is "fast" is relative. I've been at the 500-550rw power level for the last 8 years, that's just what I am used to so it's a given a 400rw car is going to feel slow. My complaint about the car being slow is just wanting to go a lil crazier this time making more power and I will get there in time if I keep the car long term.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39953)
I wasn't being literal about wheels, Jeff. You completely missed the point. lol.

It's funny, you give others like Nick and myself shit all the time, but anyone gives you some shit about your car you get super defensive and bent out of shape.

You've been talking mad smack about your 500rw Mustang like no one has seen that before. Then bench race your ass off over hypothetical numbers you don't even have yet telling other people they are a waste of your gas. lol. I mean come on, if you had the tune and knew the number, then fine.

It's going to be a quick car, yes and will be fun as hell to drive around town. It will make somewhere between 700-760rw would be my guess, but for you , I'll say 700-800rw. But guess what, it will be a quick 5.0 among the 5.0 crowd, but in the street race scene it's still a "sandbox" car and no where near the "mountain" group and that is what I am referring to when I call my car "slow". What is "fast" is relative. I've been at the 500-550rw power level for the last 8 years, that's just what I am used to so it's a given a 400rw car is going to feel slow. My complaint about the car being slow is just wanting to go a lil crazier this time making more power and I will get there in time if I keep the car long term.

Oh I'm sorry I guess 500 rwhp NA out of a coyote 302 is so fucking common nowadays. I'm sorry and if you think I'm only going to make between 700-760 with a 300 shot then you have no clue about cars. And I talk a big game about it cause I know it will happen. This isn't my first fast car and especially not my first nitrous car. And then calling me a bench racer what the fuck did I do yesterday. I raced against a guy that makes 50 more hp and 200 more tq then I do and I killed him. Even though he was on shitty as tires according to you professionals it doesn't matter how you win. So yes I will continue to talk a big game cause what other new 5.0 have you seen in my league? I have a unique build that you will not see to often.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:01 PM

And I'm not trying to compete with the DR people. I don't have the pocket change like those guys do. So I don't know why you are even comparing my car to theirs.

White_lightning 07-11-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39956)
Oh I'm sorry I guess 500 rwhp NA out of a coyote 302 is so fucking common nowadays. I'm sorry and if you think I'm only going to make between 700-760 with a 300 shot then you have no clue about cars. And I talk a big game about it cause I know it will happen. This isn't my first fast car and especially not my first nitrous car. And then calling me a bench racer what the fuck did I do yesterday. I raced against a guy that makes 50 more hp and 200 more tq then I do and I killed him. Even though he was on shitty as tires according to you professionals it doesn't matter how you win. So yes I will continue to talk a big game cause what other new 5.0 have you seen in my league? I have a unique build that you will not see to often.

You are missing the point.. when you pull up and say " 500 rwhp".. no one cares if its out a 700 cube BBF or a 2.0 honda.. the only think you are going to beat with 500 rwhp are slow cars.

700-760 on a 300 shot? that's TERRIBLE..
on my nitrous tune i made 460 rwhp.. and made 650 on a 150 pill.. almost 700 with the 175 pills... why does it take 300 pills on a coyote to pick up that kinda power?

just sayin.. power is power.. when it comes to racing it doesnt matter how you make it or what you did to make it... if you dont have enough saying " well its only a 5.0" doesnt cut it.. when 3.0 supras are making 1300rwhp.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_lightning (Post 39958)
You are missing the point.. when you pull up and say " 500 rwhp".. no one cares if its out a 700 cube BBF or a 2.0 honda.. the only think you are going to beat with 500 rwhp are slow cars.

700-760 on a 300 shot? that's TERRIBLE..
on my nitrous tune i made 460 rwhp.. and made 650 on a 150 pill.. almost 700 with the 175 pills... why does it take 300 pills on a coyote to pick up that kinda power?

just sayin.. power is power.. when it comes to racing it doesnt matter how you make it or what you did to make it... if you dont have enough saying " well its only a 5.0" doesnt cut it.. when 3.0 supras are making 1300rwhp.

I haven't dyno my car with nitrous. That's what Steve thinks it will make. I think and TS thinks it will be over 800 for sure.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:06 PM

And how much did that 3.0 1300 hp supra owner spend to make all that power? Probably more then I earn in a year. Like I said I'm not trying to compete or be like those guys.

Grandpa 07-11-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

300 shot does not equal 300rw. Doesn't work like that. If that were the case, there would be a ton of cars running around making 2000rw with their multiple stage kits. lol

As for common or not, it doesn't matter, it's still a 500rw Stang at the end of the day. As I said, not exactly re-inventing the wheel. Yeah, it's cool it does it NA but in a race, you don't get extra lengths for how you make your power.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 39961)
300 shot does not equal 300rw. Doesn't work like that. If that were the case, there would be a ton of cars running around making 2000rw with their multiple stage kits. lol

As for common or not, it doesn't matter, it's still a 500rw Stang at the end of the day. As I said, not exactly re-inventing the wheel. Yeah, it's cool it does it NA but in a race, you don't get extra lengths for how you make your power.

Have you ever owned a nitrous car? If so have you ever owned a direct port system on the car. Direct port works a lot different the single nozzle or plate systems.

White_lightning 07-11-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39959)
I haven't dyno my car with nitrous. That's what Steve thinks it will make. I think and TS thinks it will be over 800 for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39960)
And how much did that 3.0 1300 hp supra owner spend to make all that power? Probably more then I earn in a year. Like I said I'm not trying to compete or be like those guys.

who cares what they spend? i could make 1000 rwhp in a 89 fox coupe with what your car cost stock..

why does it always come back to cost?
You know how i funded my vette? i worked my ass off.. i came here an uneducated immigrant and CLAWED My way to where i am working years of 18-20 hour days...

why does everyone think DR people are made of money? pretty much EVERYone on DR who has money worked their ass off to get where they are now... Sounds like you need to work harder if you want nicer things....

White_lightning 07-11-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

i picked up 195 rwhp with a "150" shot :)

just sayin.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:12 PM

I never said my shit is a new discovering. But my is unique in its class. Like I said I'm not competing against people that puts 50k plus into their cars. I wanted to be different then the rest of what people are doing to their coyotes. Boost it and that's it. But I guess when you're the odd man out you will be hated and have haters.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_lightning (Post 39963)
who cares what they spend? i could make 1000 rwhp in a 89 fox coupe with what your car cost stock..

You know how i funded my vette? i worked my ass off.. i came here an uneducated immigrant and CLAWED My way to where i am working years of 18-20 hour days...

why does everyone think DR people are made of money? pretty much EVERYone on DR who has money worked their ass off to get where they are now... Sounds like you need to work harder if you want nicer things....

I work my ass off. I earn every penny I make. I have other priorities other then trying to have the fastest car in Dallas.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_lightning (Post 39964)
i picked up 195 rwhp with a "150" shot :)

just sayin.

Well Steve won't argue with you cause you have a super duper fast car.

White_lightning 07-11-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39967)
Well Steve won't argue with you cause you have a super duper fast car.

LOL! my car is FAR from fast...

And steve argues with me all the time.. Because he's my Boy.. and it's fun:)

White_lightning 07-11-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39966)
I work my ass off. I earn every penny I make. I have other priorities other then trying to have the fastest car in Dallas.

Good.. because if either of us wanted the "Fastest car" in dallas.. we BOTH picked the wrong platform lol

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_lightning (Post 39969)
LOL! my car is FAR from fast...

And steve argues with me all the time.. Because he's my Boy.. and it's fun:)

Man stop playing my car isn't fast stuff. It is a fucking beast. And I like Steve and known him for years but for some reason he likes to argue about something he has no clue about which in this case nitrous. It gets annoying after we go back and forth about it.

blownaltered 07-11-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Since you don't have a tune for your nitrous there are bunch of new 5.0s that will blow your doors off. Once you get your nitrous tune you will be faster than most but till then you are bench racing.

Dude you do stroke your ego a lot. Do you jerk off looking into the mirror talking about how awesome you are?

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 39972)
Since you don't have a tune for your nitrous there are bunch of new 5.0s that will blow your doors off. Once you get your nitrous tune you will be faster than most but till then you are bench racing.

Dude you do stroke your ego a lot. Do you jerk off looking into the mirror talking about how awesome you are?

Some times I do. And I'm sure there are 5.0's out there that will crush me. But how many NA 5.0's that can do that? I mean they would have to have boost and even then if they are within 75 rwhp of me I don't see why I couldn't beat them or hang with them for a 30-120 race.

Junkie 07-11-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

lol if thats the case, then you must not make much money. Making big power in a Supra isn't really expensive in comparison to the same power in most other platforms. My car made more power then that with a bunch of BS used off the shelf parts.

Quote:

lol funny. My car has always made MORE power then the pill

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_lightning (Post 39963)

Exactly. IMO the money argument is just a crutch people use.

Do what you want, spend what you want, race who you want. No need to get into some justifying BS with your decisions.

I've had a BLAST racing cheap ass 3xx rwhp cars, and had the same amount of fun racing anything from 600rwhp-1500+rwhp

The money argument is some old school Fox body or Civic shit, now street bike guys do the same thing.

Grandpa 07-11-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39959)

It doesn't matter what I think, as long as you are happy with it is what matters. It's just my opinion.

Quote:

As I said, it's relative to what each individual thinks is fast or what they want. It's my opinion from being exposed around other friends, I don't think a 600-800rw car that weighs more than 3400lbs is "fast". It's a fun, quick street car certainly but not "fast". It's enough to win most of your races while cruising around town running into random people, but if you go to car meets with other car people are to race, chances are at 600-800rw you're not the fastest car at the meet.

We're spoiled these days. Years ago my 93 540rw Cobra was a fast car when most foxes were bolt-on cars running low 13's- mid 12's. Blower cars weren't all that common. Now, hell, if you aren't making at least 1000rw you aren't even competitive with all the street monsters running around the DFW area. lol.

It's all relative bro. Don't take it personally.

Midnight11 07-11-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39926)
I won't be racing someone that I know that will beat me. I would do a better job a choosing who I will race so I highly doubt ill get shit from racing someone.

He didn't tell me what he made frankly I don't care it was fun and I had him till the big ass turbo kicked in

Junkie 07-11-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39971)
Man stop playing my car isn't fast stuff. It is a fucking beast. And I like Steve and known him for years but for some reason he likes to argue about something he has no clue about which in this case nitrous. It gets annoying after we go back and forth about it.

Sounds like you don't know much about Nitrous to me.

I would say Steve probably doesn't either lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 39973)
Some times I do. And I'm sure there are 5.0's out there that will crush me. But how many NA 5.0's that can do that? I mean they would have to have boost and even then if they are within 75 rwhp of me I don't see why I couldn't beat them or hang with them for a 30-120 race.

who cares if they are NA or boosted or sprayed? Doesn't matter to me, more stipulations it sounds like

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 39976)
He didn't tell me what he made frankly I don't care it was fun and I had him till the big ass turbo kicked in

You should had raced him from a dig to 100 and you would had won.

BLK2012GT 07-11-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 39977)
Sounds like you don't know much about Nitrous to me.

I would say Steve probably doesn't either lol.

who cares if they are NA or boosted or sprayed? Doesn't matter to me, more stipulations it sounds like

Yup I have no clue about nitrous. Damnit you got me. Smh