Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mustang VS Camaro Pre-Meet !!! June 15th (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1742)

PLASMAN 06-17-2013 07:39 PM

Mustang VS Camaro Pre-Meet !!! June 15th

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt_Pooty (Post 35051)
Yeah, we were wondering if that guy was really with you guys or not.. He was still setting stuff up even after we left..

He had Ornaments and Pictures of his car in the garage and pics of the car in the drive way.. It was certainly a display piece.. But when the Glitter came rolling out..

Do not get me wrong, we have some show queens that push the envelope, I am not going to lie.. But Lambo Doors VS glitter.. Ill take the doors any day !

Yeah that was my buddy with the GT500, not sure where he got the glitter idea?

Glitter and lambo door ban in full effect for the next GTG

46Tbird 06-17-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLASMAN (Post 35155)

Be a friend and tell him to leave the fucking glitter at home, thanks.

Capt_Pooty 06-17-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 35158)
Be a friend and tell him to leave the fucking glitter at home, thanks.

:Whoa: Such Hostility... But so hilarious ..

Capt_Pooty 06-17-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLASMAN (Post 35155)

Agreed !

Grandpa 06-17-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt_Pooty (Post 35160)
:Whoa: Such Hostility... But so hilarious ..

It's just part of his charming disposition. lol

BLK2012GT 06-17-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 35053)
The Mustang VS Camaro Pre-Meet was a fun event. I enjoyed meeting up with fellow DFW50 members and getting a chance to check out their beautiful rides. The Camaro owners were very friendly and we all showed mutual respect to our fellow bretheren in the automotive hobby. I certainly hope that this partnership will continue into the future.

There, that positive enough for ya? Good Lord...

Fuck that. Positive sayings don't fit you, just like how it doesn't fit me.

merlinmol 06-17-2013 09:12 PM

Glad to see Steve and 47Tbird are getting along as usual :sparta:. Meet was good for the most part, except the dude with the loud music and the two GT500's taking up multiple spaces. It was cool to meet some of the members I had never seen before haha.

Capt_Pooty 06-17-2013 09:36 PM

Yeah, we are going to work on that this next meet... Would love to get a side by side cruise video or pic... row of each make cruising down the freeway !

Grandpa 06-18-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt_Pooty (Post 35183)
Yeah, we are going to work on that this next meet... Would love to get a side by side cruise video or pic... row of each make cruising down the freeway !

That would make for some great shots!

Grandpa 06-18-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 35175)
Fuck that. Positive sayings don't fit you, just like how it doesn't fit me.

You two are quite the grumpy pair. lol.

I figure if I keep throwing enough positive, happy stuff at you guys maybe you guys will cheer up abit. Everyone deserves to be happy, even you two old cranky bastards. :favorites13:

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlinmol (Post 35176)
Glad to see Steve and 47Tbird are getting along as usual :sparta:. Meet was good for the most part, except the dude with the loud music and the two GT500's taking up multiple spaces. It was cool to meet some of the members I had never seen before haha.

Danny and I actually get along just fine in person. He's not the same cranky bastard in person as he is online even if he does think I'm a retard. lol :favorites13:

Luke 06-18-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt_Pooty (Post 35183)

Dale with the helicopter camera!

fordplay 06-18-2013 07:28 AM

The gt500 was a show car, that guy was cool, I'm bringing glitter bombs to the next event just for that!!! I'm a little worried about how a "cruise" would end... "news at 11:00, how a friendly charity car cruise between 2 internet groups turned into 37 arrests for speeding" ha ha .. I'm in for another meet.. who owns a warehouse with air conditioning?? Also side note capt? Can you see why I'm blocked on the camaro5 forum? Same screen name

sasquash1984 06-18-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordplay (Post 35227)
The gt500 was a show car, that guy was cool, I'm bringing glitter bombs to the next event just for that!!! I'm a little worried about how a "cruise" would end... "news at 11:00, how a friendly charity car cruise between 2 internet groups turned into 37 arrests for speeding" ha ha .. I'm in for another meet.. who owns a warehouse with air conditioning?? Also side note capt? Can you see why I'm blocked on the camaro5 forum? Same screen name

Did u make the mods angry they like to grab pitchforks when anyone breaks the rules

46Tbird 06-18-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 35209)
You two are quite the grumpy pair. lol.

I figure if I keep throwing enough positive, happy stuff at you guys maybe you guys will cheer up abit. Everyone deserves to be happy, even you two old cranky bastards. :favorites13:

I'm plenty happy. I've been rolling around in the old wagon lately and I've had three pool parties at the house. Life is good.
Quote:

Danny and I actually get along just fine in person. He's not the same cranky bastard in person as he is online even if he does think I'm a retard. lol :favorites13:
qft
Quote:

Originally Posted by sasquash1984 (Post 35247)
Did u make the mods angry they like to grab pitchforks when anyone breaks the rules

You and fordplay have quite the rivalry going. And just to make this thread fun again, don't you run low 8s with heads, cam, bolt ons, and drag radials? trolololol

Grandpa 06-18-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 35269)
You and fordplay have quite the rivalry going. And just to make this thread fun again, don't you run low 8s with heads, cam, bolt ons, and drag radials? trolololol

Doh!