Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official GTA 5 thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2402)

brtnstrns 09-19-2013 05:52 PM

^But what all can you do to influence the market? The only thing I ever catch onto is when they toss it into conversation within the missions.

Grandpa 09-19-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brtnstrns (Post 50838)
Say whaaaa. In stocks? Explain your secrets!

Treasure hunting :)

TrueStreetTim 09-19-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brtnstrns (Post 50842)
^But what all can you do to influence the market? The only thing I ever catch onto is when they toss it into conversation within the missions.

For instance; try stealing a brand name delivery truck etc. Smash it up and stocks will drop for that company but go up for competitors. Buy stock in FlyUS and run around highjacking or blowing up AirEmu aircraft. Just lucrative acts of sabotage while holding stock in the competitor.

I hold stock in TacoBomb and rob every chicken joint I come across. Roll that money back into TacoBomb and make money on both ends. Fun for me lol!

Ear rak 09-19-2013 06:26 PM

I haven't even worried about money yet. Need to start getting involved in that. Franklin is already running low on "paper"

Courtesy Flush 09-19-2013 10:44 PM

Anyone figure out how to redo missions?

Also, anyone bought property?

Grandpa 09-20-2013 12:05 AM

Lets see. Ive bought the scrapyard, marina slip, couple garages, recycle plant. I know im forgetting something in there.

Courtesy Flush 09-20-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 50870)
Lets see. Ive bought the scrapyard, marina slip, couple garages, recycle plant. I know im forgetting something in there.

And here I was proud of myself for swaying the market and owning the airstrip and penthouse. Haha

How much of the game have you completed Steve? I think I'm like 17%

Phuck Phace 09-20-2013 03:59 AM

I just beat that bitch and got 27 million. Now what?

Grandpa 09-20-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 50871)
And here I was proud of myself for swaying the market and owning the airstrip and penthouse. Haha

How much of the game have you completed Steve? I think I'm like 17%

Oh yeah, I forgot about the airstrip Trevor bought. That too. No penthouse though, just the baller house that Lester bought Franklin.

I think I'm somewhere around where you are completion wise, but I've been doing a lot of free roam too doing things to make money.

I found you can rob ANY store, even the Barber shops, clothing stores and Ammuntion stores. Even though when you walk in it makes you put your gun away, what you do is walk right back out of the store to the door pushing the door outwards and stand just right out of the door threshold. Pull out your gun and shoot the clerk. Then you can run in with your gun. Use a shotgun to shoot the cash registers and the moneybag will pop out. Most times you won't even get any wanted stars. The Ammuntion stores have TWO cash registers. It's an easy, quick 500-1000 bucks if you are in need of money.

brtnstrns 09-20-2013 09:19 AM

I'm curious how y'all are robbing restaurants in the game. Every restaurant I've come across isn't a building you can actually enter.

Grandpa 09-20-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brtnstrns (Post 50894)
I'm curious how y'all are robbing restaurants in the game. Every restaurant I've come across isn't a building you can actually enter.

Read my last post. I explained how to do it.

5HIFT3D 09-20-2013 09:24 AM

What the....:laughing1:

Phuck Phace 09-20-2013 09:28 AM

Anyone have any luck stealing a fighter jet? I have tried multiple times, unsuccessfully.

DirtyD 09-20-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 50899)
Anyone have any luck stealing a fighter jet? I have tried multiple times, unsuccessfully.

I got into one last night, and was blown up by a barrage of 5 missles at one time. After dodging 4 previously. I was pissed.

I found the easiest way to get there is by using the Skyfall cheat from cheat code central (LB LT RB RT Left Right Left Right LB LT RB RT Left Right Left Right) and work your way towards the Fort. I found out a glitch in the skyfall that if you dive straight into the ground, you will live and lose VERY minimal life. Just don't skid. Literally go head first, straight down.

You need to try and get as close as you can to the position of the fighter jet so you have less room to run and trigger the army after you.

Courtesy Flush 09-20-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 50880)
Oh yeah, I forgot about the airstrip Trevor bought. That too. No penthouse though, just the baller house that Lester bought Franklin.

I think I'm somewhere around where you are completion wise, but I've been doing a lot of free roam too doing things to make money.

I found you can rob ANY store, even the Barber shops, clothing stores and Ammuntion stores. Even though when you walk in it makes you put your gun away, what you do is walk right back out of the store to the door pushing the door outwards and stand just right out of the door threshold. Pull out your gun and shoot the clerk. Then you can run in with your gun. Use a shotgun to shoot the cash registers and the moneybag will pop out. Most times you won't even get any wanted stars. The Ammuntion stores have TWO cash registers. It's an easy, quick 500-1000 bucks if you are in need of money.

I literally just figured this out last night at a clothing store. haha
This games a trip.