Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official GTA 5 thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2402)

musclestang89 08-09-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 43674)
Well now you will be able to do it in everything from a helicopter, jet fighter and scare the shit out of everyone with a giant 747 coming at them! lol.

ah hell. I what cheat code I will be using alot lol

STROKD 08-11-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 43698)
O Geez here we go. Please explain how it is Far superior.. Other than having to pay for it lol

And ps4 will still have better graphics that the xbone so they are still behind

No one we play online with plays PS3, so 360 is far superior.

The debate is pointless, if you arent a broke dick buy both and stfu about which is better. The arguement fan boi shit is fucken retarded.

Naughty Dog games make the Playstation better. Online play is better on the X Box. Buy both systems and live a little longer without the stress.

2012mustang76123 08-11-2013 09:32 PM

Can't wait for this will probably rent saints row for a week just to satisfy my gta excitment though.

blownaltered 08-13-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 44229)
No one we play online with plays PS3, so 360 is far superior.

The debate is pointless, if you arent a broke dick buy both and stfu about which is better. The arguement fan boi shit is fucken retarded.

Naughty Dog games make the Playstation better. Online play is better on the X Box. Buy both systems and live a little longer without the stress.

I'm a broke dick so I only have one. I once had money but then I bought a fox body and since then I've been a broke dick :fishing1:

STROKD 08-13-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 44567)
I'm a broke dick so I only have one. I once had money but then I bought a fox body and since then I've been a broke dick :fishing1:

Ha, but you aren't complaining bout which is better like the millions of fan boi threads have turned these discussions into. They are both good machines, that's why it makes sense to have both. :)

blownaltered 08-13-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 44571)
Ha, but you aren't complaining bout which is better like the millions of fan boi threads have turned these discussions into. They are both good machines, that's why it makes sense to have both. :)

I personally like the graphics better on the ps3 better but the online play on the xbox is more fun. If not for the simple reason most my friends that I played online with play on xbox. I liked my xbox but after 3 broke I didn't want to pay for another, so that's how I ended up with a ps3 but with the new xbox coming out I might pick up a used 360 since I think the prices are about to drop

Grandpa 08-13-2013 01:05 PM

I like the Xbox because the servers are more secure from cheaters and hacks. The PS3 servers are very easy to glitch and hack. Xbox regularly updates their servers as well.

Phuck Phace 08-13-2013 01:40 PM

I had a PS3 when they first came out, it broke within the first 6 months, sold it after that and purchased a 360. XBOX 4 LYFE YO!

2012mustang76123 08-14-2013 12:52 AM

Taking my vacation during the week this comes out. Should beat it in 7 days.

Grandpa 08-14-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012mustang76123 (Post 44701)
Taking my vacation during the week this comes out. Should beat it in 7 days.

You may be able to go through the storyline, but no way will you get close to completing it 100%.

saunupe1911 08-14-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 44576)
I like the Xbox because the servers are more secure from cheaters and hacks. The PS3 servers are very easy to glitch and hack. Xbox regularly updates their servers as well.

They were easy to hack before they revamped the network after everyone started jailbreaking the PS3. My jailbroken PS3 was the best console ever, but I went back to stock after they updated their security and PSN. Their network security is night and day difference now. Just trust me on that...lol

Grandpa 08-14-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 (Post 44748)
They were easy to hack before they revamped the network after everyone started jailbreaking the PS3. My jailbroken PS3 was the best console ever, but I went back to stock after they updated their security and PSN. Their network security is night and day difference now. Just trust me on that...lol

Glitcher!! lol

blownaltered 08-14-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 44722)
You may be able to go through the storyline, but no way will you get close to completing it 100%.

I actually did complete one of the Grand theft auto games all the way to 100% once. It took fucking forever and all I got was a damn t-shirt. Literally when I beat the game a 100% I didn't get shit but a new shirt so I went to the hide out and put it on and looked in the mirror. It literally said " I just beat grand theft auto IV 100% and all I got for it was a t-shirt". It was pretty damn funny in all reality but I was hoping for something more.

Phuck Phace 08-14-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 44799)
I actually did complete one of the Grand theft auto games all the way to 100% once. It took fucking forever and all I got was a damn t-shirt. Literally when I beat the game a 100% I didn't get shit but a new shirt so I went to the hide out and put it on and looked in the mirror. It literally said " I just beat grand theft auto IV 100% and all I got for it was a t-shirt". It was pretty damn funny in all reality but I was hoping for something more.

That's hilarious.

Grandpa 08-14-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 44799)

Haha, that is hilarious. I don't think this game will be beatable at 100% in less than a month and that is for someone playing it nonstop, 7 days a week for 12 hours a day.

Think about it this. You know how long it took you to find all the hidden items in San Andreas, right? Now, taking that into consideration, GTA 5 is bigger than the last TWO GTA games COMBINED or 3 1/2 times bigger than Red Dead Redemption!!

Watch this to give you an idea. The game is HUGE.

blownaltered 08-14-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 44807)
Haha, that is hilarious. I don't think this game will be beatable at 100% in less than a month and that is for someone playing it nonstop, 7 days a week for 12 hours a day.

Think about it this. You know how long it took you to find all the hidden items in San Andreas, right? Now, taking that into consideration, GTA 5 is bigger than the last TWO GTA games COMBINED or 3 1/2 times bigger than Red Dead Redemption!!

Watch this to give you an idea. The game is HUGE.

Looks like it will be around the size of the map on Just Cause II. If you haven't played that the map is stupid how big it is.

Grandpa 08-15-2013 10:15 AM

GTA Online trailer released this morning. It looks INSANE!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...lay-video.html

saunupe1911 08-15-2013 01:32 PM

GTA and Madden coming along with football season = entertainment heaven

2012mustang76123 08-15-2013 01:33 PM

^^ looks great but wonder if you can buy real estate that makes money so you can be super rich online lol, have a whole real estate bubble start up.

DirtyD 08-15-2013 02:04 PM

Glad I only spent $20 on GTA IV! Time to go spend more money! :D

Grandpa 09-11-2013 12:17 AM

Map was leaked today and holy crap it's HUGE!!

http://s848.photobucket.com/user/Iin...f5761.jpg.html

DirtyD 09-11-2013 12:46 AM

LAWD Jesus!

blownaltered 09-11-2013 12:57 AM

That looks like a whole lot of empty area. It's cool the map is big but it looks like they made it big with very little content. Being that big just to say its that big sucks for game play. It's going to take forever to get somewhere

Ear rak 09-11-2013 01:16 AM

So whos down for starting an online gang on xbox?

Grandpa 09-11-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 49597)
That looks like a whole lot of empty area. It's cool the map is big but it looks like they made it big with very little content. Being that big just to say its that big sucks for game play. It's going to take forever to get somewhere

You obviously haven't read much about it. There is a TON of stuff in that map, even in the rural areas. Go search GTA5 on Youtube. It's ridiculous the amount of stuff they put in that map. It's 49 square miles! Check it out bro, you'll be shocked!

They have helicoptes, jets, airplanes etc. All kinds of stuff to get you where you want to go in a hurry!

It's the most expensive game in history to make too. $256 million dollars to make it. They are expecting over a BILLION dollars in sales.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ear rak (Post 49599)
So whos down for starting an online gang on xbox?

Hell yeah!

TrueStreetTim 09-11-2013 10:47 AM

I watched some multiplayer vids and it seems right up our alley. We had some good fun with cat & mouse in Forza coupled with tons of laughs. Am I REALLY going to have to get this on console? sigh*

STROKD 09-11-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 49616)
You obviously haven't read much about it. There is a TON of stuff in that map, even in the rural areas. Go search GTA5 on Youtube. It's ridiculous the amount of stuff they put in that map. It's 49 square miles! Check it out bro, you'll be shocked!

They have helicoptes, jets, airplanes etc. All kinds of stuff to get you where you want to go in a hurry!

It's the most expensive game in history to make too. $256 million dollars to make it. They are expecting over a BILLION dollars in sales.

Hell yeah!

Steve had idea for gang already, I'm in either way. Pre ordered, get it at midnight in 5 days, can't wait. Saw the commercial last night, I want the F18 looking jet so gd bad.

STROKD 09-11-2013 10:50 AM

I have a spare 360 Ill sell if anyone needs one to join the gang.

virtu 09-11-2013 10:54 AM

Look forward to picking this up next week.

blownaltered 09-11-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 49628)

how much

STROKD 09-11-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 49638)
how much

U need hdmi?
I have a white one with no hdmi and an elite with. I bought a call of duty version I can swap the Elite for if u want hdmi.

What do they cost new these days? Might make sense for me to just keep it if its worth like 40 bucks. Never know when they decide to break down. Lol.

Ear rak 09-11-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 49628)

How much? How old and has it ever been repaired?

STROKD 09-11-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ear rak (Post 49651)
How much? How old and has it ever been repaired?

Lol, I just ordered a One, I have 3 360s, one is almost brand new COD version with game, extra remote and the console painted with a half a terrabyte drive. I had planned to keep this one and maybe sell my whote 20 gig or my elite (120). ALL of them are the original style. None have ever rrop'd or been repaired/opened etc. Send me PM's don't wanna ruin Steve's thread. I don't know what they are worth, but I'm not sellin em for 50 bux. It costs more to repair them if I did have an issue, and I bet in the next year you won't be able to find em at all. If the One plays old games I won't care, but I know my PS3 doesn't play PS2 games.

blownaltered 09-11-2013 06:04 PM

I look at used ones the other day at gamestop and they were only around a 100 bucks. I just hate buying another system when I already have a playstation 3, but everybody I know is buying it on the xbox

Grandpa 09-11-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 49679)
I look at used ones the other day at gamestop and they were only around a 100 bucks. I just hate buying another system when I already have a playstation 3, but everybody I know is buying it on the xbox

Quit whining and buy the Xbox. You'll drop 100 bucks or more in a single night at the titty bar and not think twice about it. lol

Grandpa 09-11-2013 07:08 PM

STROKD 09-11-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 49682)
Quit whining and buy the Xbox. You'll drop 100 bucks or more in a single night at the titty bar and not think twice about it. lol

One night shooting little kids from Britain and Jason making them cry is worth way more than 100 bucks!

unit_three 09-11-2013 10:05 PM

I need to get my preorder in.

Grandpa 09-11-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 49688)
One night shooting little kids from Britain and Jason making them cry is worth way more than 100 bucks!

I'm thinking the Gang Wars are going to be fun.

blownaltered 09-11-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 49682)

Hey fucker those girls are all in college and have kids at home with no fathers, I'm just trying to make sure they have a bright future. It's Donnie's stripper college fund, "no stripper left behind". :boobs: