Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2016 GT350 revealed. And its everything we've wanted! (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4717)

STROKD 11-21-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76251)
Don't you have a boosted 5.0 to make as much as a coyote? You convice me never to waste money on a foxbody.

You ignored my post. We make the same power... you with a bad ass mod motor and me with a foxbody. lets race so I can show you what differential calculus means. Area under the curve buddy... you make 550 for a split second, I make it for 1500 rpm.

And one of the best tuners around had his Camaro running in the 5s in the eigth with a bolt on ls3 and spray at full weight... thats a little faster than your sick ass mod motor coyote has been, yes? he had less nitrous than you did too... and it was a six speed car at the time.

Courtesy Flush 11-21-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76262)
Yea because the shop you support doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. That's why I have more money in it then your POS. Hell I can spend 6k on my car and have more money then what's your foxbody is worth. If TS knew what they were doing I would had spent half the money then I orignal did. Clint is a snake and rip people off. And good luck on getting a vette or a viper, I won't hold my breathe. Lol

Always can depend on you to get the same tired debate going about GM vs Ford motors.
This threads about the new hotness, not BLK2012's jalopy.
crybaby.

blownaltered 11-21-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76262)
Yea because the shop you support doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. That's why I have more money in it then your POS. Hell I can spend 6k on my car and have more money then what's your foxbody is worth. If TS knew what they were doing I would had spent half the money then I orignal did. Clint is a snake and rip people off. And good luck on getting a vette or a viper, I won't hold my breathe. Lol

Ok I guess I will answer this in a few steps.

1. I can afford a viper or a vette at the current moment, so can I keep breathing. Just because somebody hasn't bought something doesn't mean they can't afford it. I do have to admit it is hard not buying one at the moment because I really do want one, but I'm not. Also just to let you know I personally paid for all my cars and any parts that went in them.

2. Good luck finding a fox as nice as mine with under 45k miles for under 12k. Just saying, foxes with over a 100k miles and nothing really done to them sell for 6k.

3. What happened between you and TS is between you two. It doesn't have anything to do with me. You act like I go around with a banner for them or something. As I have always said I could say the same and worse about most the shops in Dallas.

4. So go ahead and keep pissing and moaning. I need the entertainment.

blownaltered 11-21-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 76274)
Always can depend on you to get the same tired debate going about GM vs Ford motors.
crybaby.

As for the new Ford Mustang, I actually do like it. I really like the GT350, but I don't road race so its wasted on me. I personally think it's one of the better looking and engineered Mustangs built. It's just not something I will buy.

Grandpa 11-21-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76277)
As for the new Ford Mustang, I actually do like it. I really like the GT350, but I don't road race so its wasted on me. I personally think it's one of the better looking and engineered Mustangs built. It's just not something I will buy.

That's the thing about all this hype with the GT350. It's just talk from the fan boi's eating up all the marketing behind the car right now. No one really knows if the car is going to perform or not. It's all assumption at this point.
At least wait until it's in the hands of someone unbiased for jumping on the bandwagon. Haha.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 76267)
You ignored my post. We make the same power... you with a bad ass mod motor and me with a foxbody. lets race so I can show you what differential calculus means. Area under the curve buddy... you make 550 for a split second, I make it for 1500 rpm.

And one of the best tuners around had his Camaro running in the 5s in the eigth with a bolt on ls3 and spray at full weight... thats a little faster than your sick ass mod motor coyote has been, yes? he had less nitrous than you did too... and it was a six speed car at the time.

Sir I make 550 from 7k-8k. It never drops off so..........

And I could never run my car at the track with the nitrous cause TS could never get it running right long enough for me to run it.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76275)
Ok I guess I will answer this in a few steps.

1. I can afford a viper or a vette at the current moment, so can I keep breathing. Just because somebody hasn't bought something doesn't mean they can't afford it. I do have to admit it is hard not buying one at the moment because I really do want one, but I'm not. Also just to let you know I personally paid for all my cars and any parts that went in them.

2. Good luck finding a fox as nice as mine with under 45k miles for under 12k. Just saying, foxes with over a 100k miles and nothing really done to them sell for 6k.

3. What happened between you and TS is between you two. It doesn't have anything to do with me. You act like I go around with a banner for them or something. As I have always said I could say the same and worse about most the shops in Dallas.

4. So go ahead and keep pissing and moaning. I need the entertainment.

Lmao if you think I'm pissing and moaning. I'm not doing anything but entertaining myself sweet cheeks. I just love have you three stooges always have something to say and most of the time it's pointless. You can ask Steve I'm doing all this cause I'm bored and you guys are my puppets.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You tell me Stroked if I make it for a split second. Lol

And this was in the middle of summer on a very humid day. So right now it's probably between 550-560 rwhp. I'll find out at HPP toys for tots dyno day.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 76274)
crybaby.

What's that? I don't understand cocksucker.

Grandpa 11-21-2014 12:57 PM

Three wide race, Jeff, Strokd and me. Let's do this. :D

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76290)
Three wide race, Jeff, Strokd and me. Let's do this. :D

I'm down, not tonight supposedly it's supposed to rain.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 01:01 PM

Hell I haven't driven my car in a month. Hopefully it will start. Lol

BERT 11-21-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76291)

I WANNA PLAY!!! [raising hand frantically in the back of class]

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76293)

Fuck it lets do like everyone else at coit and get a group of 30 cars to go run. Lol

Courtesy Flush 11-21-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76288)
What's that? I don't understand cocksucker.

Yet you seem to be fluent in every sense of the word...

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 76296)
Yet you seem to be fluent in every sense of the word...

Can any other cocksucker translate what this guy is saying? Who is he anyways?

BERT 11-21-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76295)
Fuck it lets do like everyone else at coit and get a group of 30 cars to go run. Lol

If it's going to put me in that group, no thanks lol

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76298)

Yea no shit

Grandpa 11-21-2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76291)

Agreed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76292)
Hell I haven't driven my car in a month. Hopefully it will start. Lol

LOL, Strokd has you beat. He hasn't started his car in a year. He put it on a charger yesterday and hoping it will be charged enough it will start on Sunday for the dyno day. Hahahaha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76293)

What are you gonna do other than embarrass yourself?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76295)

Weeeeeeeee!!! Jail for everyone! Someone call Ryan up and tell him where we will be!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76298)

No worries. You will have dead last locked in, unless Donnie races too of course. You guys can fight over last place. :favorites37:

BERT 11-21-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76300)
Agreed.

LOL, Strokd has you beat. He hasn't started his car in a year. He put it on a charger yesterday and hoping it will be charged enough it will start on Sunday for the dyno day. Hahahaha!

What are you gonna do other than embarrass yourself?

Weeeeeeeee!!! Jail for everyone! Someone call Ryan up and tell him where we will be!

No worries. You will have dead last locked in, unless Donnie races too of course. You guys can fight over last place. :favorites37:

Might be embarrassing you, fancy man

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76302)

Dayum!!!!!!!! Shots fired

Grandpa 11-21-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76302)

Ha! You must have some of Strokd's magic pixie dust that with your driving skills makes your car faster than everyone else's. Hahaha!

Your stock Z won't be the first one I've put a football field on. Bring your big boy pants. :favorites37:

Grandpa 11-21-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76303)
Dayum!!!!!!!! Shots fired

He's shooting blanks and he knows it.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 02:13 PM

Must be nice not to worry about missing 4th. Lol

Grandpa 11-21-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76308)
Must be nice not to worry about missing 4th. Lol

Says the guy who can barely get out of the waterbox from doing burnouts in 1st gear standing on the rev-limiter....

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76309)
Says the guy who can barely get out of the waterbox from doing burnouts in 1st gear standing on the rev-limiter....

Would had been fine if it weren't for the tune. And don't say it wasn't cause my car went into limp mode 5 other times.

Grandpa 11-21-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76310)
Would had been fine if it weren't for the tune. And don't say it wasn't cause my car went into limp mode 5 other times.

LOL, no way. That was all you on that one. Anyone with any sort of experience or common sense knows that burnouts should be done in 2nd gear and NOT bouncing off the rev-limiter. You are flat wrong on that one.

After that 1st burnout of yours, the car was most likely hurt and going into limp mode to protect itself. That had NOTHING to do with the tune. If TS was at fault on that, I would say so, but that was all you.

Every one standing around your car was going "holy shit, wtf is that guy doing?!!" while you were bouncing it off the rev limiter. lol

blownaltered 11-21-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76311)
LOL, no way. That was all you on that one. Anyone with any sort of experience or common sense knows that burnouts should be done in 2nd gear and NOT bouncing off the rev-limiter. You are flat wrong on that one.

After that 1st burnout of yours, the car was most likely hurt and going into limp mode to protect itself. That had NOTHING to do with the tune. If TS was at fault on that, I would say so, but that was all you.

Every one standing around your car was going "holy shit, wtf is that guy doing?!!" while you were bouncing it off the rev limiter. lol

Didn't he also do one in reverse?

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76311)

Let's see here, one your buddy Clint told me to do it in first so I did. Second first time to the track in 10 plus years. And third it went into limp mode 5 other times after the track. So I'll wait to see what you have to say now.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76312)
Didn't he also do one in reverse?

Negative dickhead I mean donnie

Grandpa 11-21-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76313)
Let's see here, one your buddy Clint told me to do it in first so I did. Second first time to the track in 10 plus years. And third it went into limp mode 5 other times after the track. So I'll wait to see what you have to say now.

Oh come on, Clint would NEVER tell you to burnout on the rev limiter. lol. If he told you to do a first gear burnout, it's most likely cuz you had a super tall tire on it and your car makes SHIT for torque (mod motor thing, not just your car) so it needed help getting the tires going. I was standing 5 feet from Clint while you were doing your burn out and when you started bouncing it off the limiter, Clint started waving his arms to get your to stop but you kept going. Once you did stop, the car bogged then went into limp mode.

As I said, the car was most likely hurt during that burnout so it's no surprise that it went into limp mode. It is what it is, you fucked up, shit happens. I'm sure you won't do it again. lol

BERT 11-21-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76306)
Ha! You must have some of Strokd's magic pixie dust that with your driving skills makes your car faster than everyone else's. Hahaha!

Your stock Z won't be the first one I've put a football field on. Bring your big boy pants. :favorites37:

How does that saying go?? Be careful for what you wish for :D

BlackStang08 11-21-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76287)
You tell me Stroked if I make it for a split second. Lol

And this was in the middle of summer on a very humid day. So right now it's probably between 550-560 rwhp. I'll find out at HPP toys for tots dyno day.

Awesome. Is that spray or all motor?

Grandpa 11-21-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 (Post 76319)
Awesome. Is that spray or all motor?

All motor. His car made like 522rw. He's just stroking himself saying 560rw. lol

BlackStang08 11-21-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76320)
All motor. His car made like 522rw. He's just stroking himself saying 560rw. lol

lol. that's still impressive, though!

Dominic Toretto 11-21-2014 03:39 PM

Troll call!

Anyway, I believe the GT350 will perform better than the hype. It's got all the equipment to do so. Wider tire print, at least 500hp larger displacement, larger brakes and if these magnetic shocks are worthy it should bring a win against the Z/28.

I am a bit disappointed in the new 5.0L though. AM tested it against a 2012 and the 2012 GT was faster down the track. But the new Mustangs seem more focused towards cornering with the IRS now. However, I think it was MT that tested the 15GT with performance pack against the 15SS1LE and the 1LE was faster. From their commentary, largely in part due to the springs, shocks and tires. The Camaros just grip so much better and are better composed on the track. Mustang still had the floaty feel to it.

Honestly, arguing taxes, dealer markup and interest of all things is all subjective. Interest is based on your credit, two people can go into a dealership, one leave with 0$ and another leave with 24%. It's just dumb to argue that. You'll pay taxes and shit on ANY car you buy. Dealer markup is only done at some dealerships. Some people paid dealer markup on C7s and many people did not. It's still a buyers market, if one dealership wants to hike up prices and they actually sell it to someone that could afford, then it wasn't too much for that person... they could afford it. If another buyer does 5 minutes of research, he'll find a car that he can afford. If you're going to argue price, argue MSRP because, anything after that is completely subjective to the individual.

-Alex

Grandpa 11-21-2014 03:43 PM

I believe the Space Shuttle will perform as advertised because it has all the equiptment to do it. Surely, it won't blow up...

Anyone jumping on the bandwagon this early is a just a fan boi. No data, no real world reviews, nothing to go buy other than hype and excitement. We'll see what happens when its in the hands of real owners, rather than marketers and paid off journalists. The ZL1 had the same hype behind it and it proved to be slow as balls on the street. We'll see what happens.

Grandpa 11-21-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 (Post 76321)
lol. that's still impressive, though!

Not bad for a lil 302. For the cost of it, could have gone boost, made more power and would have been more fun to drive with a fun powerband.

Mustangdude72 11-21-2014 03:55 PM

Well at least we're back on topic..

Dominic Toretto 11-21-2014 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76324)
I believe the Space Shuttle will perform as advertised because it has all the equiptment to do it. Surely, it won't blow up...

Anyone jumping on the bandwagon this early is a just a fan boi. No data, no real world reviews, nothing to go buy other than hype and excitement. We'll see what happens when its in the hands of real owners, rather than marketers and paid off journalists. The ZL1 had the same hype behind it and it proved to be slow as balls on the street. We'll see what happens.

Actually data is out. It's just not the data you want. Sure, it's not specific but, did you expect it to be since the car was just announced?

Sure it could fail but, then again, it could not. You seem to want to just accept that it will fail or have the exceedingly skeptical attitude right off the bat. Why do you need to shout "fan boi" just because people are excited about the new car?

-Alex