Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nov 23rd - Dyno Day for Toys for Tots (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4720)

BLK2012GT 11-23-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76395)
There are a few ballers but its not the norm. Just every day hard working guys like everyone else. But im sure you know all this cuz you know them all...oh wait..

Lol few, yea I can tell those guys make 40k a year driving 1500hp lambos. Give me a fucking break.

blownaltered 11-23-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76396)
I'm not swinging on any shop. When have you seen me post or say HPP is the best shop ever? I'll wait for that response.

And I have every right to bitch piss and moan however long I want. I got fucked after I gave them so many chances, after supposedly I got the hookup cause I was "family", yet I don't have the car I paid for. There are so many things you guys don't know, well you think you do cause you hear from one side of the story who on that side is never his or their fault and they never fuck up. They blame the customer, manufacture, anyone but them. So if you don't want to see me bitch anymore either ban me or leave the forum cause I will continue. And even if I get banned if you see me in person I'll still tell you about how they suck and owned my a piece of shit snake.

You have been praising HPP for months now, which is fine. If they treated you right then you should refer them. But the fact that every thread you enter now turns into bashing TS, you are officially a troll. We get it your unhappy and you want us 10 fucking people that actually come on this shit hole of a board to know it. Good we get it, now go elsewhere and speak your mind because the 10 of us are tired of it.

Grandpa 11-23-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76396)
I'm not swinging on any shop. When have you seen me post or say HPP is the best shop ever? I'll wait for that response.

And I have every right to bitch piss and moan however long I want. I got fucked after I gave them so many chances, after supposedly I got the hookup cause I was "family", yet I don't have the car I paid for. There are so many things you guys don't know, well you think you do cause you hear from one side of the story who on that side is never his or their fault and they never fuck up. They blame the customer, manufacture, anyone but them. So if you don't want to see me bitch anymore either ban me or leave the forum cause I will continue. And even if I get banned if you see me in person I'll still tell you about how they suck and owned my a piece of shit snake.

lol, right.

BLK2012GT 11-23-2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76398)
You have been praising HPP for months now, which is fine. If they treated you right then you should refer them. But the fact that every thread you enter now turns into bashing TS, you are officially a troll. We get it your unhappy and you want us 10 fucking people that actually come on this shit hole of a board to know it. Good we get it, now go elsewhere and speak your mind because the 10 of us are tired of it.

Lmao I praised Manny for the tune he did. That's it, they haven't done anything else to my car. I praised Manny for correcting what Sean couldn't do plus made more power and TQ. I can't tell you how their work is cause they haven't done anything to my car. If this is such a POS board why do you even bother coming to this forum. Why don't steve and you go to Dfwmustangs? Lol

blownaltered 11-23-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76400)
Lmao I praised Manny for the tune he did. That's it, they haven't done anything else to my car. I praised Manny for correcting what Sean couldn't do plus made more power and TQ. I can't tell you how their work is cause they haven't done anything to my car. If this is such a POS board why do you even bother coming to this forum. Why don't steve and you go to Dfwmustangs? Lol

Boy you are a touching bitch for such a big guy. Ask foof how their work is, I bet you both could bitch all day. That's kind of my point all shops have these cars and pissed off people not just TS. The difference is usually the customer lets it go and doesn't troll every thread forever.

I come on this board because there are a few of my friends that post here that I like to talk to. I only post in threads I find entertaining or one of my friends started.

Midnight11 11-23-2014 11:12 PM

^ill take care of that

blownaltered 11-23-2014 11:13 PM

Damn it he is dragging me into this again. This is why I don't like the shop bashing shit because it doesn't accomplish anything. Your not affecting anybody's business. Hell take RSI for instance, that dude literally has cars that have been there for years without being finished and people are praying to get their cars back and he still has new business coming threw the door everyday. These are 50k builds and most never run right but yet he still gets work. There are blogs and sites dedicated to how he fucks everybody and he still gets work. So again bugging us 10 people with it all the time will solve nothing.

03MachMe 11-24-2014 03:58 AM

Steve everyone sees that all you talk about is how mustangs especially 5.0s are slow pieces of shit. That's why I never get on here anymore, shit got real old real quick. People don't join a forum called DFW50S.COM to constantly read one of the admins bashing everything coyote. Every one of us guys that was around when the site first started have left because we were tired of it. This used to be one of the best forums but it's dying fast because of the elitist attitude of you and a few others. It's not just Jeff that has seen this.

Grandpa 11-24-2014 09:53 AM

Fun car smack talk is all. Its all good, Ryan. You guys take care of yourselves, best of luck to ya. I'll see ya guys around.

BLK2012GT 11-24-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76405)
Fun car smack talk is all. Its all good, Ryan. You guys take care of yourselves, best of luck to ya. I'll see ya guys around.

Lol what you lose your admin power and now you're leaving?

Midnight11 11-24-2014 11:48 AM

Yea he's leaving Bc we can't take a joke. Sorry the truth hurts

Futwa 11-24-2014 11:59 AM

Well I had a good time out there. Put down 394/380 which was a tad higher than expected. The focus st's surprised me, I think a couple were closing in on 350 in the torque department. Did anyone stick around and see if they got a good pull on that black turbo fox?

Midnight11 11-24-2014 12:16 PM

He didn't get a good pull

BERT 11-24-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 76407)
Yea he's leaving Bc we can't take a joke. Sorry the truth hurts

Y'all can't. You youngers also can't take getting shit talked to y'all. Can't accept losing without making excuses or getting pissy either. Y'all fear that if you lose, your "peers" will make fun of you and most of y'all can't take that.

Now, I understand most here won't understand this cause mommy and daddy have always told you that you are the best. The best ball player, the best looking, always a winner. Now that it's not true y'all lash out. And that's ok. Got to learn somehow and usually it's the hard way.

Some words of advice. Stop acting like you (youngers) are always right and everyone else is wrong and people will stop treating you (youngers) like little bitches

Donnie- it was nice meeting you too. And LOL @ your boy

Jeff- I'm ready to show you my tail lights whenever you're ready :)

JDMLOL 11-24-2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 76404)
Steve everyone sees that all you talk about is how mustangs especially 5.0s are slow pieces of shit. That's why I never get on here anymore, shit got real old real quick. People don't join a forum called DFW50S.COM to constantly read one of the admins bashing everything coyote. Every one of us guys that was around when the site first started have left because we were tired of it. This used to be one of the best forums but it's dying fast because of the elitist attitude of you and a few others. It's not just Jeff that has seen this.

You really hit the nail on the head. I know our cars aren't the fastest thing out there. A joke here and there is OK, but I feel like many posts on here do nothing but poopoo the very cars we're here to talk about. I'm not a die hard Ford fan, but I like my car. Every time someone talks about a dyno number or a race, someone else chimes in and says how much better an LSx car would do. It is getting old.

Midnight11 11-24-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76410)
Y'all can't. You youngers also can't take getting shit talked to y'all. Can't accept losing without making excuses or getting pissy either. Y'all fear that if you lose, your "peers" will make fun of you and most of y'all can't take that.

Now, I understand most here won't understand this cause mommy and daddy have always told you that you are the best. The best ball player, the best looking, always a winner. Now that it's not true y'all lash out. And that's ok. Got to learn somehow and usually it's the hard way.

Some words of advice. Stop acting like you (youngers) are always right and everyone else is wrong and people will stop treating you (youngers) like little bitches

Donnie- it was nice meeting you too. And LOL @ your boy

Jeff- I'm ready to show you my tail lights whenever you're ready :)

You are way off. I can take jokes. You obv are not on the fb group. Steve has been anti mustangs since he traded his in and it gets old. It's why everyone ran off the site. The "older" guys just stuck in their ways when they were previously fast lol

BERT 11-24-2014 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 76412)
You are way off. I can take jokes. You obv are not on the fb group. Steve has been anti mustangs since he traded his in and it gets old. It's why everyone ran off the site. The "older" guys just stuck in their ways when they were previously fast lol

I am on the FB group. Just don't read anything on there much and usually never post. It gets old reading all the bitching and moaning on there. Worst part about the fb page is I have to read through 130 post to get the 10 about the topic at hand. It's either turned to dick talk or some kind of "gay" situations. I'll admit, some is funny but most is not lol

BlackStang08 11-24-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMLOL (Post 76411)
You really hit the nail on the head. I know our cars aren't the fastest thing out there. A joke here and there is OK, but I feel like many posts on here do nothing but poopoo the very cars we're here to talk about. I'm not a die hard Ford fan, but I like my car. Every time someone talks about a dyno number or a race, someone else chimes in and says how much better an LSx car would do. It is getting old.

The dudes that bring up XXX car is better/faster etc are the same guys that never step up to the plate when they get called out. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Lucky13 11-24-2014 04:52 PM

A shame that this thread turned into this.... Does anyone know if a bunch of money was raised for the kiddoes??

NAVAG 11-24-2014 05:02 PM

I ended up not going. I already know how slow my car is...which is faster than my old fox was. HPP has one in a couple of weeks. I might go but it's way the hell out in Lewisville...

Midnight11 11-24-2014 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76414)
I am on the FB group. Just don't read anything on there much and usually never post. It gets old reading all the bitching and moaning on there. Worst part about the fb page is I have to read through 130 post to get the 10 about the topic at hand. It's either turned to dick talk or some kind of "gay" situations. I'll admit, some is funny but most is not lol

Funny. It gets old when the same guys hate on mustangs on here with their "jokes"

BERT 11-24-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 (Post 76415)
The dudes that bring up XXX car is better/faster etc are the same guys that never step up to the plate when they get called out. I would take it with a grain of salt.

I found this funny.

Also, your last sentence should be used with everything on the internet. Most take it waaaaay to seriously

BERT 11-24-2014 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 76418)
Funny. It gets old when the same guys hate on mustangs on here with their "jokes"

Sounds like a problem with a few that have some very thin skin

JDMLOL 11-24-2014 07:09 PM

Nov 23rd - Dyno Day for Toys for Tots

It's not a few. It turns a lot of people off. A lot of the mustang guys from the Tarrant side of the metroplex don't want to be a part of the site because of all the bullshit.

Clrd2lnd 11-24-2014 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 76412)

What I don't get is after I join a group/forum specifically geared to a "toy" I leave after I move on to a new toy. I've owned quads, sandrails & boats and after I moved away from places where I used them I sold the toy and left any forums related since I have no interest in the product. If you sell your toy and stick around just to smack talk about a brand you had you are reduced to a troll.

Lucky13 11-24-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAVAG (Post 76417)
I ended up not going. I already know how slow my car is...which is faster than my old fox was. HPP has one in a couple of weeks. I might go but it's way the hell out in Lewisville...

I'm way the hell close to L'Ville. Any details?

BERT 11-25-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMLOL (Post 76421)
It's not a few. It turns a lot of people off. A lot of the mustang guys from the Tarrant side of the metroplex don't want to be a part of the site because of all the bullshit.

Ok, then a lot of people need thicker skin. And it sounds like it's all the mid to early 20 somethings
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clrd2lnd (Post 76422)
What I don't get is after I join a group/forum specifically geared to a "toy" I leave after I move on to a new toy. I've owned quads, sandrails & boats and after I moved away from places where I used them I sold the toy and left any forums related since I have no interest in the product. If you sell your toy and stick around just to smack talk about a brand you had you are reduced to a troll.

So since I don't have my 5.0 anymore I'm now a troll?

Midnight11 11-25-2014 12:38 AM

It's okay you're at that age and bought your mid life crisis vehicle ��

JDMLOL 11-25-2014 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76429)
Ok, then a lot of people need thicker skin. And it sounds like it's all the mid to early 20 somethings

Seems like you've got it all figured out.

That's really not how it is. Age doesn't have much to do with it. The fact is that most of the activity on this site comes from about four or five people that are convinced that owning 5-10 year old GM flagships is the way to go and if you don't have one of those then you have a turd, shitbox, piece of shit, etc that sounds like shit, runs like shit, would never hold together with "REAL POWER" and is just subpar compared to anything LSx... I can handle it. I'm still here. I like other makes and models, sure. However it gets old day in and day out. For the past eight months to a year this is all this site has been. I am pretty sure most members and sponsors would agree this place is a lost cause. There's nothing of real relevance to 5 liter coyote mustangs on this site anymore, other than they're total pieces of shit and that they will never live up to what they were in the 80s.

BlackStang08 11-25-2014 02:19 AM

I am surprised there are not more guys/girls on here. Every where I go I see 5.0's. Especially in Mckinney, they all seem modded and have there own looks.

TEK302 11-25-2014 09:10 AM

I joined to be associated with locals who have similar interests. Just seems to be a bunch of ball lickers, except a few on here. Not sure which one of you are Todd, cool dude there and the few that have given me direction with my car.

BLK2012GT 11-25-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 (Post 76432)
I am surprised there are not more guys/girls on here. Every where I go I see 5.0's. Especially in Mckinney, they all seem modded and have there own looks.

Facebook has really killed forums.

Clrd2lnd 11-25-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76429)

So since I don't have my 5.0 anymore I'm now a troll?

Do you bash mustangs on this forum? If so then the shoe fits. If not then no. I wouldn't join a corvette or Camaro forum and then trash talk their cars. But again some people may have a lot more time on their hands.

BERT 11-25-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 76430)
It's okay you're at that age and bought your mid life crisis vehicle ��

I'm single with no kids at 34. I gotta spend money on something before "shit happens"

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMLOL (Post 76431)
Seems like you've got it all figured out.

That's really not how it is. Age doesn't have much to do with it. The fact is that most of the activity on this site comes from about four or five people that are convinced that owning 5-10 year old GM flagships is the way to go and if you don't have one of those then you have a turd, shitbox, piece of shit, etc that sounds like shit, runs like shit, would never hold together with "REAL POWER" and is just subpar compared to anything LSx... I can handle it. I'm still here. I like other makes and models, sure. However it gets old day in and day out. For the past eight months to a year this is all this site has been. I am pretty sure most members and sponsors would agree this place is a lost cause. There's nothing of real relevance to 5 liter coyote mustangs on this site anymore, other than they're total pieces of shit and that they will never live up to what they were in the 80s.

Fair enough. Same as Jeff bitching about TS every chance he gets

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clrd2lnd (Post 76435)
Do you bash mustangs on this forum? If so then the shoe fits. If not then no. I wouldn't join a corvette or Camaro forum and then trash talk their cars. But again some people may have a lot more time on their hands.

Nope, I loved my mustang. Just wanted something different and easier to mod.

STROKD 11-25-2014 01:11 PM

Ive had like12 mustangs, and loved all of them. Its widely known I hate mod motors, I think they are over priced pos. Hate Ford daily for doing stupid shit instead of making the small block better... (think Ford version of LSx). anyway, I joined to meet local car fanatics and race people. I even posted vids of me racing a friends Coyote. No one here really races so I didnt find many new friends, but it was fun smack talk till everyone left.

BERT 11-25-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 76442)
Ive had like12 mustangs, and loved all of them. Its widely known I hate mod motors, I think they are over priced pos. Hate Ford daily for doing stupid shit instead of making the small block better... (think Ford version of LSx). anyway, I joined to meet local car fanatics and race people. I even posted vids of me racing a friends Coyote. No one here really races so I didnt find many new friends, but it was fun smack talk till everyone left.

It was nice meeting you, Matt.

BLK2012GT 11-25-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76436)
I'm single with no kids at 34. I gotta spend money on something before "shit happens"

I have every right to bitch. If you don't like hearing or reading it then don't read my post. Simple as that.

Midnight11 11-25-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76436)

And had a stock 5.0 and now a slow vette? Lol

STROKD 11-25-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 76443)
It was nice meeting you, Matt.

You too sir, thanks for giving me shit about the car when my dad was already pissed I destroyed his brand new battery. He was complaining about it all week. Hahaha

STROKD 11-25-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 76445)
And had a stock 5.0 and now a slow vette? Lol

Congrats on your 10 second runs and 130+ trap speeds...

Oh wait.

Until your car does something, should you make fun of others for being "Slow"?:iranmaybe: