Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   just curious, any game players? (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2241)

STROKD 11-12-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 56250)
I refuse to buy any racing simulator games like Forza. I'm horrible at them trying to drive with a joy stick and I'm not going to buy a expensive steering wheel set up to play it.

Years and years of RC racing... you use a controller for that too, same hand eye coordination as racing on a screen.

musclestang89 11-25-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 56250)
I refuse to buy any racing simulator games like Forza. I'm horrible at them trying to drive with a joy stick and I'm not going to buy a expensive steering wheel set up to play it.

hell I have always sucked at playing them. everyone knows it to. But Forza 5 is the main reason for me to buy xbox one. haven't gotten one yet but I will cause of that game.

STROKD 11-25-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musclestang89 (Post 57477)
hell I have always sucked at playing them. everyone knows it to. But Forza 5 is the main reason for me to buy xbox one. haven't gotten one yet but I will cause of that game.

U wont regret it... game ia so much better than forza 4...

Junkie 11-30-2013 10:02 PM

Picked up Forza 5, and COD Ghost on the XboxONE. Initial impressions of both are fun. I've only done the campaign on COD which is a lot of fun. I've knocked out I think 10 races on Forza. I keep going bumper to bumper with Matt and John's Drivatars, I guess thats whats going on anyway.

When do I get to start customizing the cars?

SN is Junkie414

STROKD 11-30-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 57897)
Picked up Forza 5, and COD Ghost on the XboxONE. Initial impressions of both are fun. I've only done the campaign on COD which is a lot of fun. I've knocked out I think 10 races on Forza. I keep going bumper to bumper with Matt and John's Drivatars, I guess thats whats going on anyway.

When do I get to start customizing the cars?

SN is Junkie414

Lol yea u are racing John and Is calculated racers. U will have one too racing when you arent online. What sucks is mine was calculated with all the nannies off. I picked up 15 to 20 seconds a lap turning the tcs and stm back on... drifting although fun is really a slow way around the track lmao.

Edit, u can tune car now, just back out of race menu and click on cars, and then tune car...

Junkie 12-01-2013 01:00 AM

I modded my Evo and now I cant race it in that series, gay :(

Junkie 12-01-2013 08:51 PM

Update on the Xbox one experience so far. Ghost campaign is really fun and interesting, the gameplay is very good and it keeps you interested. I haven't played much multiplayer online. The gameplay however also seemed good, i like how the players move and interact with the surroundings. Multiplayer is going to be MUCH more fun with a group of people you know and can work well with. Lots of camping as of right now. You also die much faster then in any previous MW.

Forza 5. Havent played online at all with it. But I'm roughly 40 races into it. Having a lot of fun with it, as you go and turn the driving assist down, it becomes much more challenging. But still fun. The tracks, condition, sun, and vehicle mods are all very realistic so far. Even adding window tint killed my visibility through the side mirrors.

blah blah, I wish there was a way to hurry up and make all the money so I can buy/mod all the cars I want. Could use any advice on this game as I'm very new to it.

musclestang89 12-02-2013 01:35 AM

no more talk about Forza for xbox one. I do not have it yet

STROKD 12-02-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 57994)
Update on the Xbox one experience so far. Ghost campaign is really fun and interesting, the gameplay is very good and it keeps you interested. I haven't played much multiplayer online. The gameplay however also seemed good, i like how the players move and interact with the surroundings. Multiplayer is going to be MUCH more fun with a group of people you know and can work well with. Lots of camping as of right now. You also die much faster then in any previous MW.

Forza 5. Havent played online at all with it. But I'm roughly 40 races into it. Having a lot of fun with it, as you go and turn the driving assist down, it becomes much more challenging. But still fun. The tracks, condition, sun, and vehicle mods are all very realistic so far. Even adding window tint killed my visibility through the side mirrors.

blah blah, I wish there was a way to hurry up and make all the money so I can buy/mod all the cars I want. Could use any advice on this game as I'm very new to it.

there is no way to hurry it, it is very slow at tge beginnibg till you rank up. It will get better the more you win

pohnjarker 12-10-2013 12:40 PM

havent played the Ghost campaign yet as i only play multiplayer with my brother or just randoms. glad to hear the campaign is good.

maybe i'll ask for forza 5 for christmas unless you can only get it for xbox one because that's not an option...

STROKD 12-10-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pohnjarker (Post 58732)
havent played the Ghost campaign yet as i only play multiplayer with my brother or just randoms. glad to hear the campaign is good.

maybe i'll ask for forza 5 for christmas unless you can only get it for xbox one because that's not an option...

Its a One game only. Too much detail for the 360.

pohnjarker 12-11-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 58745)
Its a One game only. Too much detail for the 360.

then screw you guys, i'll stick to playing Ghost on my lowly 360 :win:

virtu 12-11-2013 03:13 PM

Ice storm? What ice storm? I was too busy playing with this all weekend.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-w...568/13%2B-%2B1

Grandpa 12-11-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pohnjarker (Post 58803)
then screw you guys, i'll stick to playing Ghost on my lowly 360 :win:

I'll be playing with ya after Christmas. :)

fordplay 12-17-2013 08:51 AM

So who plays ps3 or ps4? 2 rings of death got me out of the Xbox world. I heard the new bf4 is cross platform is that true? And what about need for speed rivals that would be fun chasing each other down