Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nov 23rd - Dyno Day for Toys for Tots (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4720)

Grandpa 11-19-2014 01:07 PM

Nov 23rd - Dyno Day for Toys for Tots

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. There is a dyno day at TrueStreet Motorsports in McKinney that will be benefiting Toys For Tots on Sunday from 9am to 2pm.

Pulls are $30 bucks if you are donating a toy or $50 bucks with no toy. Come on out to support a good cause to give some kids something for Christmas who might not otherwise have anything on Christmas morning.

blownaltered 11-20-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76168)
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. There is a dyno day at TrueStreet Motorsports in McKinney that will be benefiting Toys For Tots on Sunday from 9am to 2pm.

Pulls are $30 bucks if you are donating a toy or $50 bucks with no toy. Come on out to support a good cause to give some kids something for Christmas who might not otherwise have anything on Christmas morning.

You aren't dynoing shit. You won't show the numbers because that would be the end of your sandbagging. As for me I don't think fox bodies make enough power to turn the rollers on those things

Grandpa 11-20-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76184)
You aren't dynoing shit. You won't show the numbers because that would be the end of your sandbagging. As for me I don't think fox bodies make enough power to turn the rollers on those things

1) I didn't say I was going to. I know what it makes it. It's about to change again so it would be pointless to do so.

2) Your car doesn't leave the garage so power numbers are irrelevant.

blownaltered 11-20-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76185)
1) I didn't say I was going to. I know what it makes it. It's about to change again so it would be pointless to do so.

2) Your car doesn't leave the garage so power numbers are irrelevant.

I drove it two weeks ago. Had to put the top up, don't like the cold.

STROKD 11-20-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76184)

Speak for yourself.:boxed:

BERT 11-20-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 76194)
Speak for yourself.:boxed:

You drive your car?

BLK2012GT 11-20-2014 09:54 PM

Good cause but would never let them touch or put my car anywhere near that dyno.

Grandpa 11-20-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76198)
Good cause but would never let them touch or put my car anywhere near that dyno.

Ya dont say? Lol

BLK2012GT 11-20-2014 10:06 PM

Don't know why you posted this in this group anyways.

Grandpa 11-20-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76200)
Don't know why you posted this in this group anyways.

Not everyone feels the way you do. Others can make their own decisions.

BLK2012GT 11-20-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76202)
Not everyone feels the way you do. Others can make their own decisions.

Majority does on this site.

Grandpa 11-20-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76203)
Majority does on this site.

No, just your lil clique'ish group. Eventually something will happen with HPP and everyone in your lil group will jump on that hate bandwagon too. Eventually, you kiddos its just part of the hobby and you are just as equally responsible for what happens to your cars when you decide to mod them.

BLK2012GT 11-20-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76205)
No, just your lil clique'ish group. Eventually something will happen with HPP and everyone in your lil group will jump on that hate bandwagon too. Eventually, you kiddos its just part of the hobby and you are just as equally responsible for what happens to your cars when you decide to mod them.

Oh ok Clint.

Lmao calling me a kiddo. I think TS did it to themselves when they never take blame whenever a car fucks up. Even when it happened on their dyno.

Grandpa 11-20-2014 10:34 PM

Maybe they did fuck up, maybe they didnt. But dont kid yourself that you dont share responsibility for it. You chose to heavily mod your car, with that comes risk. Be a grown up and take some accountibilty for your actions. Its done and over with so I dont know why you continue to harp on the subject. We get it. Lol.

BLK2012GT 11-20-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76210)
Maybe they did fuck up, maybe they didnt. But dont kid yourself that you dont share responsibility for it. You chose to heavily mod your car, with that comes risk. Be a grown up and take some accountibilty for your actions. Its done and over with so I dont know why you continue to harp on the subject. We get it. Lol.

I take responsibility that I didn't get out of there soon enough. And I harp is why you even consider promoting their dyno day. Hell they aren't on the site anymore so who gives a shit.