Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2016 GT350 revealed. And its everything we've wanted! (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4717)

BlackStang08 12-01-2014 11:11 PM

Sweet. With the black performance pack wheels?

foofinator 12-01-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 (Post 76580)
Sweet. With the black performance pack wheels?

Yep. Did the performance pack and Recaro seats. No nav, no blind spot monitoring, no bigger sound system, no spoiler.

I haven't gotten to drive it yet - but hopefully will be able to make it to Dallas to play with it on Saturday. :handshake:

BlackStang08 12-02-2014 05:05 AM

Sounds awesome!

BERT 12-02-2014 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foofinator (Post 76583)
Yep. Did the performance pack and Recaro seats. No nav, no blind spot monitoring, no bigger sound system, no spoiler.

I haven't gotten to drive it yet - but hopefully will be able to make it to Dallas to play with it on Saturday. :handshake:

Congrats, Jeremy. It was nice meeting you at TI

STROKD 12-02-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foofinator (Post 76577)
I guess at community college they split it up into differential calculus and integral calculus - sorry. :favorites37:

In any event, integral calculus is what you would use to determine the area under a curve -- not 'differential' calculus.

Furthermore, I dare say after lurking on these forums for quite awhile, I understand why some feel that the 'joking' Mustang hate has gotten stale.

If I'm not mistaken, I've got a Mustang faster than at least the vast majority of the naysayers (*cough* STROKD *cough*). It exists, in real life, is running, and all this on a setup that's at least 7 years old. By the time certain shit talkers have something that's faster, the 2015 GT I just bought (another real life car that actually exists :iranmaybe:) will have twins.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my Cobra has a mod motor too.

:xmasorlyflag:

:party28:

Your cobra went about as fast in the TI event race as my car went in the quarter mile with no traction. I also beat Mannys tt cobra which also went faster than your car and made more power... so an irrelevant race where you jumped and refused a rematch when i was pulling on you like you were in a Kia is irrelevant. Your new car with twins will also be slow, you should have listened to steve and bought a corvette.

My car now has no relevance on anything since i dont have the money to finish it, but that doesnt change any fact that mod motors suck dick and are slow.

foofinator 12-02-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 76588)
I'm irrelevant

Yep.

STROKD 12-03-2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foofinator (Post 76592)
Yep.

I agree with you. Esp on a mod motor site. :)