Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Introduction (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I'm new to the site...but the car isnt :) (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4635)

Monolith 10-05-2014 10:52 AM

I'm new to the site...but the car isnt :)

Hey...just bought a 2012 5.0....she's new to me but you guys know her by her previous owner [h]Ax. Just wanted to say Hi and join the club.

Little info about me...name is James. I live in Arlington Tx but work in Carrollton.
I love the car...but after seeing everything [h]Ax removed before selling her...I have a long way to go before I get her back up to her former glory :)

Heard about the site from [h]Ax's many friends around the Carrollton area that keeping telling me who owned it before and telling me to join the site LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0/IMG_1857.jpg

Monolith 10-07-2014 01:35 PM

Wow...44 views and not a single reply...thanks for the roaring welcome guys!!! LOL

Reaper 10-07-2014 02:26 PM

Welcome!!! I'm new here too I actually havnt introduced myself yet... Waiting for my car to get done to take pictures first. Nice bike, what is it? I've had an 08 ninja 250r, then a 08 raven r1 (put toce quads on it) was badass... Sold it for an engagement ring lol and then got 2013 honda fury put 10 degree trees, 23" inch front wheel, the list goes on... Kinda missing the sport bikes now.

Monolith 10-07-2014 06:07 PM

Is no one Admining the FB page anymore? I have been Pending to join for 3 days now....is it as dead as the forums now?

It's a 2002 Honda CBR954RR :) I call her my crazy girlfriend cause she tries to kill me on a daily basis :) (She was my daily driver til I got the car a few weeks ago)

Here's a side view of the bike...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0/IMG_1538.jpg

Grandpa 10-07-2014 06:31 PM

Welcome. I admin the site, but not the FB page. The site has it moments, mostly racing nonsense from time to time. It's all in fun. A lot of people have sold their cars and moved on to other things as well.

But there is still a lot of active members. If you would like to meet a bunch of people from the club, just come on out to the Friday night meet in Plano at Coit and 190. Tons of Stangs there and other bad ass rides. :)

Lucky13 10-07-2014 07:49 PM

Welcome! Nice having a 2 wheeler and a 4 wheeler like that in the old geerage, right?

Too bad it's not a Harley!

Barry McCockiner 10-08-2014 01:26 AM

Welcome. I'm also in Arlington. Maybe I'll see you around.

DirtyD 10-08-2014 11:23 AM

Welcome man. The car looks like Randy Little's old car, but I may be mistaken.

I'm just down I30 from you off Eastchase pkwy.

Monolith 10-09-2014 07:17 PM

It is Randy Little's old car :) I'm assuming his name on here is [h]Ax..looked at nearly all the profiles and his had pictures of my car...or one that looks exactly like it..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 75325)
If you would like to meet a bunch of people from the club, just come on out to the Friday night meet in Plano at Coit and 190. Tons of Stangs there and other bad ass rides. :)

What business? Thats like right down the road from my job.....

Grandpa 10-09-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monolith (Post 75377)
It is Randy Little's old car :) I'm assuming his name on here is [h]Ax..looked at nearly all the profiles and his had pictures of my car...or one that looks exactly like it..

What business? Thats like right down the road from my job.....

In the parking lot behind the bank and McDonalds.

Monolith 10-09-2014 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky13 (Post 75329)
Welcome! Nice having a 2 wheeler and a 4 wheeler like that in the old geerage, right?

Too bad it's not a Harley!

HA! As if I see any garage with the Stang....my wife's Challenger gets all that room....I get a little corner for my bike LOL

Yea..it's definitely not a Harley or there would be a puddle of oil under it in that pic LOL

Dominic Toretto 10-10-2014 12:19 AM

Welcome bro :)

-Alex

Reaper 10-10-2014 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monolith (Post 75384)
ha! As if i see any garage with the stang....my wife's challenger gets all that room....i get a little corner for my bike lol

yea..it's definitely not a harley or there would be a puddle of oil under it in that pic lol

lol

If my wife had a challenger I think I'd be in the same boat. Haha

Lucky13 10-10-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monolith (Post 75384)
HA! As if I see any garage with the Stang....my wife's Challenger gets all that room....I get a little corner for my bike LOL

Yea..it's definitely not a Harley or there would be a puddle of oil under it in that pic LOL

If my wife bought a Challenger, she wouldn't be my wife anymore!

JDMLOL 10-10-2014 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky13 (Post 75391)
If my wife bought a Challenger, she wouldn't be my wife anymore!

Ditto.