Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HiSloSilver getting a mod... (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4125)

Grandpa 05-08-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 71143)
If it's dry you wanna go?

You're awefully froggy, must have modded something. lol.

It's a slow Grandpa car. I should at least get a couple of cars and the move. According to RX7 you'll easily smoke me.

DirtyD 05-08-2014 01:28 PM

Rain will be gone tonight from everything I've seen. At least on this side of town it will be.

Is you car leaving the state or staying local?

Grandpa 05-08-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 71145)
Rain will be gone tonight from everything I've seen. At least on this side of town it will be.

Is you car leaving the state or staying local?

Who cares about Ft.Crap. :bleh:

Leaving the state.

DirtyD 05-08-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71146)
Who cares about Ft.Crap. :bleh:

The people that done care about the Ghetto, I mean Dallas.

GunsUp 05-08-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71144)
You're awefully froggy, must have modded something. lol.

It's a slow Grandpa car. I should at least get a couple of cars and the move. According to RX7 you'll easily smoke me.

Haven't done anything new. Just wanna get a run in with you before it's gone

Grandpa 05-08-2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 71150)
Haven't done anything new. Just wanna get a run in with you before it's gone

Ohhh, I thought you were agreeing to the race with the Grandpa car. No, there won't be any racing the 5.0. I've only driven it once in the last month - month and a half since I bought the V and that was the test drive with the new owner. The car is already paid for by the new owner and just waiting for the new owner to pick it up.

GunsUp 05-08-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71151)
Ohhh, I thought you were agreeing to the race with the Grandpa car. No, there won't be any racing the 5.0. I've only driven it once in the last month - month and a half since I bought the V and that was the test drive with the new owner. The car is already paid for by the new owner and just waiting for the new owner to pick it up.

I forgot it was Tuned by TS. Wouldn't wanna risk it either. Smart Man

Grandpa 05-08-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 71152)

Were you not happy with your TS tune?

blownaltered 05-08-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 71152)

No he saying the car is somebody else's so he wouldn't want something bad to happen to it. He would literally have to pay for the car since the car has already been payed for. There are other things that can happen to a car while illegal street racing than blowing a motor.

Grandpa 05-08-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 71158)
No he saying the car is somebody else's so he wouldn't want something bad to happen to it. He would literally have to pay for the car since the car has already been payed for. There are other things that can happen to a car while illegal street racing than blowing a motor.

He's just being a dick taking a passive aggressive stab at TS - a shop he has no personal experience with, but rather just being yet another bandwagon rider regurgitating shit he heard from someone else rather than making a statement from firsthand experience.

No shop is perfect - NONE. Shit happens in this hobby. I can see someone calling out a shady shop that steals from it's customers like RSI/Hennessy, but slandering a hardworking group like TS based on he said/she said without any personal 1st hand experience is classless and cruel. There are guys there that work really hard and go out of their way for customers because they are car guys themselves and get how important our cars are to us because they are the same way. But you fucktards who continue to run your mouths without firstand experience need to shut the fuck up. These guys feed their families and you're directly affecting them and their families.

If you don't like TS, fine. Don't use them. Get the fuck over it and find another shop. But don't keep running your mouths for your own entertainment thinking you are funny, because you're not.

BLK2012GT 05-08-2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71159)
He's just being a dick taking a passive aggressive stab at TS - a shop he has no personal experience with, but rather just being yet another bandwagon rider regurgitating shit he heard from someone else rather than making a statement from firsthand experience.

No shop is perfect - NONE. Shit happens in this hobby. I can see someone calling out a shady shop that steals from it's customers like RSI/Hennessy, but slandering a hardworking group like TS based on he said/she said without any personal 1st hand experience is classless and cruel. There are guys there that work really hard and go out of their way for customers because they are car guys themselves and get how important our cars are to us because they are the same way. But you fucktards who continue to run your mouths without firstand experience need to shut the fuck up. These guys feed their families and you're directly affecting them and their families.

If you don't like TS, fine. Don't use them. Get the fuck over it and find another shop. But don't keep running your mouths for your own entertainment thinking you are funny, because you're not.

X2 well said Steve.

Midnight11 05-08-2014 06:13 PM

Who gives a shit!? Either run or quit bitching

Grandpa 05-08-2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 71170)

Let's run then.. :peace:

blownaltered 05-08-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 71170)

Ok who are you talking about? Steve will run him in the Caddy. He will not run him in the 5.0 since he doesn't own it anymore. Maybe you should quote who you are talking about so we know.

Midnight11 05-08-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 71175)
Ok who are you talking about? Steve will run him in the Caddy. He will not run him in the 5.0 since he doesn't own it anymore. Maybe you should quote who you are talking about so we know.

i understand that steve will not run the 5.0 i was just talking about the shop bs. i need tires before i can run steve