View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
What a horrible event took place this morning. Some asshole kills his father in Hoboken, NJ then drives to a school in Newtown, CT where his mother worked as a school teacher. He shoots his own mother in the classroom then proceeds to turn the guns on the kids killing 20 kids and 6 adults.

As a parent of a child the same age of the kids in the classroom, the horror of this impossible to comprehend. So many lives lost, shattered and forever altered in so many ways.

All these public shootings, malls, schools, libraries etc. We aren't safe anywhere we go it seems. Enlight of this, I've decided to get my CHL. It's foolish to think that we are protected by the authorities these days. I have to take care of my own.

Thought and prayers with all the families who are greatly suffering on this horrible day.
I have a CHL and do carry most days but there is a problem with this system. It is illegal to carry at schools, government buildings, colleges or any where that has the proper postings. These assholes always go to places where nobody will have a gun besides them. Virginia Tech, Colorado movie theater, Columbine and now this one. The chicken shit bastards who do shit like this go to places no one can fight back.

I will tell you I was in a meeting most the day and didn't hear about this till an hour ago. All I heard was there was a shooting at an elementary school and I was glued to the radio to find out where since my son is in elementary school. Makes you think man, I don't know what I would do without my boys.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote