Thread: DUI's
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #59
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Exactly what I was going to say.

Not true. The ones that are between .08 and .15 or so are the most dangerous because they do not realze they are intoxicated plus being intoxicated takes away their inhibition and they believe they are invincible. There for they are more likely to speed, weave in and out of traffic, and try and make that yellow light but they never see it turn red. The ones over .2 usually know they are drunk and are overly cautious. They are easy to spot because they will be going 10 under and can't stay in their lane and running up on curbs.

Now I get what your trying to say but the fact is that until the public treats this as the problem it really is, nothing will change. I agree 30 days in jail might be a little much, our jail wouldn't be able to hold all the DWIs we get in a month, but just the overnight stay they get at most usually is far too small a punishment
I never said not to increase it but 30 days is extreme and still won't change anything. If I'm wrong on the stats then I am wrong but my main thing has been the 30 days being retarded and it is.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote