View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #191
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Lol you beat someone once and he beat you how many times? And he has more stuff what boss intake? Whoa big fucking deal. And for your info I beat a c6 the day I picked my car up when I did cams not once but twice. And trust me I'm not nervous whatsoever about my car. Am I disappointed about the numbers sure but that's what they are. A dyno is just a tool and nothing else.
Again, you seem to miss the point, he's SUPPOSED to beat me you dumb hillbilly. He had more mods, including a shifter which helps BIG since the stock one was crap and he also just added the headers and a new tune which really helped his MPH. So it wasn't even the same race as when we went to the track. My car has the same set up, an H pipe..thats it. Damn you are dense. lol.

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Jesus Christ it's called shit talking you know something you do all the time when someone disagrees with you. So if I didn't talk shit then I guess my car would run 10's. just stfu already Steve this is fucking annoying.
You've been doing the same thing big boy. Suck it up. Quit bench racing and let's see you race someone.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote