View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #48
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Ok and most of these "fast" cars are good for one thing. Roll racing. Most are not even set up to do anything more than 60-150 the fastest which to me is retarded. I guess most of the people have not seen what happens when cars crash going that fast on a public road and it's the cop in me coming out but it is just plain stupid. There is a professional league for drag, road course, hell even cars that drive sideways but not one for the cars that are only fast from a roll. You ever wonder why that is? If your car is making 1k hp but you run 11s at the track because you can't get traction till 100+mph then there is no point but to be the fastest speeder on the hwy. If you like going fast in a straight line cool, but be fast from all speeds not just a roll race. Like it was said it's all opinion I guess it just sounds like your trying to sound like your better than everyone because nothing is fast unless you make more hp than is 99.9% of all cars on the road.
First, I don't see how you are saying I'm better than anyone, I'm not. I didn't say that. I said my car was slow, that is MY opinion. I've been exposed to a lot of these fast cars and driving/riding in several of them. I like all kinds of racing, not just drag racing or turns, going fast in a high powered roll car is a BLAST and like nothing you've ever experienced, I can promise you that.

There are many roll racing events now and more catching on like wildfire every year. Like the Texas Mile, or Texas Invitational, or long canyon type racing like the Silver State Classic...all LEGAL events.

As far as useless at the track -not true at all. Will's Supra will pull over 230mph and runs well into the 8's and he's still rowing gears. Put an auto in it and its easy 7's all day.

Back in the day, maybe the 11's @ 140mph might have been somewhat true, but that's not the case anymore with tech and parts available.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote