View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #7
Darkhelmet22

Originally Posted by ochoblanco View Post
I am an AVID BB fan. Yes I am that guy lol. What I took away from last nights episode and from all the episodes up to this point are as follow:

1. Its clear that Walt still loves Skyler very much...VERY MUCH. He knew the cops were listening and basically put everything on him so his family could go free (when the time comes)
2. Jesse is going to blow EVERYTHING up...in the meth lab I almost guarantee it. He is so unstable and ready to finally "get" Walt back.
3. Walt has finally become Scarface. His ruthlessness is without equal now (minus his family)...
4 ...that being said, I believe that Walt will once again save Jessie's life...possibly at the expense of his own.
5. If you go back and look at the Walt's car when he sees that there is a bullet hole in the gas tank...pause...and look at the reflection coming off the car (bullet hole is between Walt's reflection's eyes). Well Played BB, well played.
6. Hank had to die...he was the show's protagonist...until Jessie flipped...and you simply can't have two main protagonists. Walt is obviously the only antogonist.
I also believe Walt will save Jessie at the expense of his own life.

Hypermotive Tune | Pypes Longtubes and O/R X | Corsa Sports | H&R Race Springs | Eibach panhard bar | BMR LCAs | BMR relo brackets | Koni yellows | Eibach sway bars | Ground Control CC plates | MGW shifter | SVE Drifts |
Darkhelmet22 is offline   Reply With Quote