View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 11:20 PM   #38
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Tell them don't touch the computer.

But they will obviously notice your LTs and hopefully still do the work.
They originally knew about the shifter and lts and were ok with it. Told them about the 93 tune today in hopes they wouldnt flash over or attempt to put fuel in it and they acted surprised. So idk if I will get a phone call tomorrow or in a few days telling me they have changed their minds after they thought about it and to pick it up or if they will actually do the work. I know they're probably thinking I race or abuse it neither of which I have done to the car or any car for that matter. They would've found out about the tune as soon as it was raised up and saw no cats and no cel on the dash. I've got two more dealerships I can try if it falls through. If all else fails my uncle's brother in law has a trans shop that can probably fix it cheap.

Either way, after a cost benefit analysis it would probably cost about the same to reverse the mods fix it through ford and reinstall them as it would to just fix the trans out of pocket.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS

Last edited by JDMLOL; 09-23-2013 at 11:22 PM.
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote