View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #111
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
Don't know anything about Jared ricekiller site, He was inlisted to build a flyer and spread the word. Nothing more or less

As far as the PM on helping there is a great chance I will need your help Steve. I promise I am not ignoring you my friend, This event has become a full time job in its self. Between running my shop, handing all the moving parts of making this event work, promoting it, t-shirts, trophies, and two new babies at home. Man I and losing my mind lol......

I will call you later if you are still interested in helping. But I would rather you race, You car runs good and your a good driver. Team ford needs you!!!!
It's all good my friend. The wife is going to go now that I'm not going to work the event, so my time will be limited due to the babysitter availability. You know how it goes with the little ones, gotta take what time you can get! haha.

As I said above, I'm considering the autocross event if time allows for it. I'm not going to bother with drag racing this turd though. lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote