View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #322
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I found a hilarious way to amuse myself today. I'm sure you all have noticed how busy some mission spots or the cheap apartments and convience spots can be and tend to be the places where a lot of the assholes on the maps tend to hang out to get easy kills of people coming and going.

I had one of these people who for no reason just started following me trying to kill me over and over costing me money. I called him asking him what the deal was and told me, "it's my game style". Convinced he was just going to keep doing it, I put a bounty on his head for $10,000 and told everyone in the room how much the bounty was for on him. LMAO, well then every person in the room began chasing him down killing him. He messaged me apologizing and I told him "it's cool, it's my game style."

Then I noticed he was driving a modded up Vette he put a lot of money into. Then I followed him from a distance while he was driving to stores to rob them. He was in the very far north end of the map when I got an idea. I couldn't steal his car cuz the game won't let you. He didn't notice I was following him, so when he went into the store I drove up, threw a sticky bomb on his car and got back in my car. After robbing the store, he comes running out, jumps in his car and takes off. I followed him down the highway while he's running from the cops and shooting at them. He had at least 4 stars with the copters after him too. He runs off the road, crashing into a roadblock. There must have been 6 or 7 cop cars around him when I hit the button -- BOOOM!! ALL the cars blew up. It was fuckin hilarious!

I did it two more times. After that he seemed understandably hesititant about getting into a car. lmao!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote