View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #21
toomnymods

Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
Yep known issue. I drained about a cup of water total from each. I called Borla and made sure this doesn't void the warranty.
Yea I drilled two holes into my mufflers as well and they peed clear water for a good 6-7 minutes..

They sound much louder now that the material has dried out.. Glad I read about them needing to be drilled..

Heres another BMR suspension mod I did this week.
Thier tubular radiator support /w sway bar mounts. (they said it took off 10lbs from the stock piece) I didnt have a scale but it sure felt closer to 12-14lbs lol

Only thing really left to buy suspension wise for the stang is the BMR K member and the tubular a-arms.. Probably start saving for those soon as i get rid of these damn stock rims and tires..

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote