Thread: Mt-82 issues
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 01:00 PM   #10
PCB

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
If you HAVE to go through that much trouble for a dealership to do what they are supposed to do in the first place, I'd go elsewhere. It's their job to fix the car correctly the first time. No customer should have to sweet-talk their way into getting good service.

-Alex
Has nothing to do with sweet talking anyone. My argument isn't over the service. He made a comment on how disappointing it is they are a vendor on this forum, in someway tying Jeff to the service department.

Why didn't he contact Jeff to see if he could help oversee his repairs, or maybe let him know his displeasing experience. I am willing to bet Jeff (seeing the OP is from the forum) would have tried to make things much better. I don't care why my car goes into Grapevine Ford, if it is there, I make sure Jeff knows about it, and I make sure the Service Manager knows I have informed Jeff. IF he did all this a Jeff was no help what so ever, then yes, by all means bash him and the dealer. Instead they thought they fixed the car, he took possession, and now the whine is back and OP is upset.

OP do this:

Take your car back to GF and talk to Jeff. Get a workorder # and email Jason: [email protected]

He is a customer service rep that overseas this region of Ford dealerships and makes sure they are doing their job the first time. I actually speak to Jason once a month about my pony projectors, and he keeps me up to date on when the new, recall free projectors will be in stock.

Last edited by PCB; 04-28-2014 at 01:02 PM.
PCB is offline   Reply With Quote