View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #15
JDBishopArts

I have a TVS and love it. I don't daily it but I could with no issues. Install was easy. We installed it in a day and I drove it back home. I have an 82mm pulley on a very conservative tune and am probably making in the 560 range. The TVS is good for 750-800 but that's about it. Which is more than enough for me. I'd eventually be very happy at around 700-750. After that you can't really put it all down efficiently anyway.

In the 2.3 displacement range the TVS is the way to go. It's been proven to have less heat soak and be more efficient than the Whipple or KB in similar sizes. Of course if you go up to the 2.8 whipple etc those will be better. Like said before the tq in the low to mid range is a lot of fun. Here is a vid of me vs a 700 HP car. It's at the end of the video. He wasn't in full boost at the beginning and was spinning a little and I missed 4th, not that it would have mattered much. I was able to fend him off for a little bit. I also kept a 700hp Camaro at bay for a few seconds. Main race was against a Vortech Foxbody.

JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote