View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #35
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
For those that don't know Vic, this is a grand sport vette with $1000 set of injectors, after market fuel system, e-85 with a d1procharger making 800rwhp in a 3200lb car. This was a beast of a car!! With mods well over $60,000 car

You told Steve to get a c-6 with cam and headers.

I told Steve from day one to do a blower on his car and it would put a hurting on the c-6 you are telling him to get. For around $40,000 and still have his new car that he was the first one that got to fart in the seats.....lol (first one to fart in the seats is the main reason to buy a new car right) lol

No wear did I say a blowen 5.0 was the fastest thing on the streets.

Steve keeps his car and puts a blower on it would be cheaper, have a new car, and be faster than a camed, headers c-6

This was the discussion, so stay on topic.....lol

Still friends......lol
Vics SILVER car had cut heads, headers, x pipe, stock cat back off a z06, g6x3.

To me thats a C6 with headers and a cam... sorta what I told him to get no? The cut heads cost what 150 bucks?...

I STILL do not think a blown 5.0 will run as fast as Vic's car did, on the street or the track. Is it normal for a cammed c6 to run as good as Vic's silver car, no, but it's been done more than once, so it's fairly easy to duplicate.

The blown c6 I was wanting you to run was NOT Vic's car... he wouldnt bother firing it up to run a 600 rw Mustang unless it was mine.