View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 01:49 PM   #41
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
It's like that with every shop. There are cars at gearheads that are from HPP and the customer wasn't happy. Jeff's car went to HPP from TS because he wasn't happy. Foof took his car from HPP to TS because he wasn't happy. Most of Gearheads customers go everywhere else because they aren't happy. It's how it works, I have been watching this cycle for over a decade. You guys think this is something new, but its not. There becomes a point were you just have to live with it and move on.
I've been doing this '97 so I know how it is too. So don't think you're the only old schooler here. I remember when it was lone star performance, USA motorsports, and Dallas mustang where the big 3 mustang shops.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote