Thread: Upgrade advice
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:17 PM   #7
G-Mann

Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Now im sure ima catch some heat from this one but i wanna upgrade from the current setup of my car but im thinking of doing twin turbos but i have not dont much research on the topic im open to any advice or yes even bad advice i have about 7 to spend im not even sure if i can top 600hp with that budget but like i said anytips would be great as well as any place that wants to bid the job im open and looking to do the install now so im rdy w/e
What is your existing setup??? What are you trying to accomplish?

Mine is a Daily Driver and I'm giving some serious consideration on going with a TVS setup (ROUSH). I like the fact that you don't really have to spin the car up to get at the power. I haven't tracked my car yet and that is not my priority, I'm looking for something that is a red light beast and I think by the time the centri's are catching up the race will be over, I'm shutting her down and then its just a ricer fly by.

I wish there were more turbo's out there on the 5.0's along with solid track records regarding longevity, maintenance, tuning, state inspections etc...

Last edited by G-Mann; 01-10-2013 at 11:24 PM.
G-Mann is offline   Reply With Quote