View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #48
El_Tortuga

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
El tortuga. Look at the instructions you can't shoot lead thru the glock. Or +p rounds.. weird right? My sig p226 is a solid chunk of machined metal... that's a good design. Look at how bad the Glocks failed the FBI Frisbee test. Don't get me wrong I like Glocks when the other guy is carrying one!! And I own a glock, how else would I carry my lunch to work everyday? From the fridge to the microwave!! There is a reason our military, including any special forces branch does not use glocks.. look what's used. Honestly all the reasons glocks are junk on the side, you'll shoot best what fits your hand best. So shoot every hand gun in your price range and some above it. Ask for a holster. Try to carry it, most places will have no problem helping you
Can shoot unplated lead, but it will foul so you actually have to clean the gun once in a while.

23C = .40 S&W which is plenty hot enough for me. Who shoots .40 +P?

Frisbee test, never heard of it but was curious so I looked it up. 1991 DEA (not FBI) ABUSE test = 6 throws of 15ft to height of 4ft. Longer slide rails since 1992 to address. So maybe you shouldn't buy a pre 92 if you are planning on throwing it around a lot.

Yeah, they make in 10 mm too. Weird. I am a little disappointed, you didn't even bring up the typical Kabloom theory of the ANTI Glock crowd.

If you are counting on the other guy's Glock to malfunction, I'm going to recommend a large supply of quickclot and good life insurance. Proud member of the tupperware army!!!

Sigs a great piece too, but much more expensive solid metal = heavy. At least we agree on fitment.
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote