View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #39
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts View Post
Unless I go big and get an F1 I most likely will not go centri. The F1 shouldn't have any problems getting spooled up with the high revving 5.0. Turbos will take less power to make power, which makes them more efficient, seem to produce more torque (less engine strain) with a broader usable power band. Not to mention the sound it makes is sent from the God's. To me the whistle from the Centri's is just annoying. Unless it's the F1 which sounds like a jet.

Not knocking the centri's at all. They are great for making power, easy to install/tune and are pretty affordable. I feel like if I just wanted that I'd put a bottle on it. The TVS or Whipple has the fun factor low end punch.

All just my opinions.
Take it from me, while the F series head units sound insane, that fun last for all of a few weeks then you are just downright fucking annoyed by it. My buddy Donnie had a F1A on his car and it sounded like a gawd damn jet plane. It was cool at first, but then cruising anywhere with him after while just gave me a headache cuz it was SO loud. His wife wouldn't even ride in the car with him. lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote