View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 03:01 PM   #27
jayman33

Originally Posted by ThunderkissGT14 View Post
OK, so i've gone through all 12 pages of the performance threads looking for anyone asking the populous of this formum about exhausts in a complete (can mean from headers back or just a combo of pieces to complete their desired exhaust taste) setup or a mix / match of brands in their own setup and their experiences.

Theres a lot of people talking about cat deletes, resenators etc. and xpipes and hpipes but i want to have a talk and everyone chime in on complete set ups or a mix match of a complete set up that they like.

I've gone through tons of youtube videos.. a lot of those recordings dont help in distinguishing note drone etc. and hardly any if any-convos of performance gain.

Like pypes for instance. Cheaper of the exhausts out there, and their site or i cant remember if it was just one that was selling their product put an actual HP/TQ gain claim where as all the other products i see do not.

So i want to hear from the people. I was looking at borla catback atak or stype.

but let me know if you have this or have other systems that you like, and talk about drone/note and any gains or regrets.

doing the foot work in research via youtube, sites selling the products etc. is only going so far

We can definitely help you out, our prices are the best out there

www.hypermotiveperformance.com
734-306-5231
jayman33 is offline   Reply With Quote