View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #24
OG Fox
Supporting Member

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Shit I want to race Brent on the street with everything on the car. No taking out seats, spare tires, etc.
Originally Posted by Yagermeister View Post
not gonna happen

When I race I race fullout not halfway with everything in my car or on a nonprepped street :P
the raced is determined by the person being challenged. you can challenge brent all you want, but he gets to choose the race. also, you would have to work your way up from number 10. also, you would have to run NA. if you wanna spray, you need to work up the other list.

Shit here lately the tracks like racing on the street cause how shitty prep work they do.
So how can you make a list without people actually racing? The only people who race on the power adder list is sayle and warren. I mean how is Kevin on the list? His car isn't even tune right yet. But this is your guys thing so it's how you guys want to run it.

the list is just a list, if you officially challenge someone, messaging me or yager, then they have a limited time to set up a race with you. if they do not, they get bumped down. simple as that.
OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote