View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:25 AM   #174
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by M3AN 1 View Post
A fitness section to discuss weight loss, running, bikeing, weight lifting etc etc is a great idea!

I'm 6'7" and normally floated around 280-300lbs and was ok with being a big boy.But the first week of Nov 2013 was a wake up call hitting the scale at 356.4 lbs.I instantly cut out soda, breads and milk.
Stuffed my diet with nothing but lean meats, seafood, veggies and fruits and I drink a ton of water.No working out, just dramatically changed my eating habbits and went from eating 4000-6000 calories a day, now I eat a max of 1800 calories per day with 1 cheat day to eat shitty foods but still stay below 2500 calories for that day.
As of last Thursday I'm 327.2

My goals 260lbs.

Replacing sodas with water just by itself does quite a bit. It wasn't anything for me to drink 4+ cokes before a burger at Chilis in high school. I weighed 220 then and was 5 foot 8ish. I now run, replaced the sodas with water, and the burgers with chicken sandwiches or salads and now weight 175 at 6'2"

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote